Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Mini-tournament - Tanuki Dragon 9/19/14 (IOS)

Nightclub Owner
    I have a bad feeling about the fact that the babies are taking down so many champs. If the lower level opponents are that tough, how terrible are the higher ones going to be? In my battle, I had a 90% chance of winning and still lost.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    Hi again! Yikes, still have a bunch of dragons to heal from the last tourney. Didn't help that I got stuck on a few silly battles the past few days. I'm going to use this more to collect rings and fans than knock myself out over finishing. Good luck, everyone!
    Hey there! I hope you are well. I have the same thing in mind. I am mostly doing this to collect rings and fans. I healed all of my dragons and did not let a line form for the spa. So in between battles were mostly being fought every 2 hours to allow my dragon to heal and not create a queue.

Good luck to you!
    Last edited by Carbuck; 09-19-14 at 01:26 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pribakes View Post
    Thanks sweet, good luck to you, hope you're well as well

2- Sunrice- Ninja B++B
    I'm good Pribakes. Good to see you. I dont recall seeing you in the last battle for Loki.

1. Apollo1 <Amazon10 Bb
    2. Sunrise1<Amazon10 B
    3. Ancient4

Executive Chef
    2. Dynasty 9 > Sunrise 1 m+m+

Has everyone even finished healing from the last tournament? I think I healed my last dragon yesterday. Plus a couple went in from battles during the week. Let's hope the line doesn't get long again.

Good luck all!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I have a bad feeling about the fact that the babies are taking down so many champs. If the lower level opponents are that tough, how terrible are the higher ones going to be? In my battle, I had a 90% chance of winning and still lost.
    I have a theory on that. I think it is TL's way of dealing with the fact that lots of people need space for habitats and habitat increases. I think that is why the battle formula has changed and it is harder now to win dragons. On the last Spin the Wheel I only got food and coins, no dragons. I am not maxed out on habitats because I bought a number of premium ones but soon I will be out of space to put habitats. This is just my hypothesis on why it has gotten harder.

Quote Originally Posted by clarity625 View Post
    Hi everybody! Nice to be back doing tournament together. Good luck to all of us.

As usual, I'm off to a slow start. I seem to have better luck with basic color Epics than Champions when fighting baby dragons.

1) Apollo 1 defeated by Forest 10 (defeated Avenging 8)
    2) Sunrise 1 defeated by Air 10 (defeated Guardian 8)
    Good to see you on here Clarity. Good luck to you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    Hey there! I hope you are well. I have the same thing in mind. I am mostly doing this to collect rings and fans. I healed all of my dragons and did not let a line form for the spa. So in between battles were mostly being fought every 2 hours to allow my dragon to heal and not create a queue.

Good luck to you!
    I had the same plan, carbuck, but a couple of those guys made me so mad I couldn't stay away for 2 hours, and now my dragons are paying for it! Ha!

Nightclub Owner
    No offense, carbuck, but I sure hope you're wrong. That would be really evil if they did that to their loyal players. Like Charlie Brown & the football

Hi saghaven - I do still have a long line for the spa from the last tournament and from some regular battles. I thought I would have time to heal some while fighting the babies in this one but apparently not since the babies are beating champs too.

Executive Chef
    No line for the spa: I try to balance my tourneys (use ulti on 10%-15% chance rounds, so I don't loose many dragons), so I usually have all dragons healed 1 day after the tourney. Also with Carbuck: when there's no tourney, I don't battle if the spa is occupied. Have 61 rings now, so I'm sure I'll get there: slow and steady does the trick.

I also have a theory on loosing from babies: when the start of a tourney is hard, the rounds that should be hard, are easy. But that's just a feeling

Anyway: good luck everyone!

1. Apollo - Amazon
    2. Sunrise - Triple Rainbow (happy about that one, usually Sunrise takes 2-4 rounds for me)

Wasn't paying attention, so I didn't see the tourney till after it started 3 hours already And since I'm in Europe, I have 2 nights and 1 day to play, so it's very, very difficult...

Rhino Keeper
    Well.to be honest, if we want to have a change at winning when there is just 10% change to win.. It has to work the other way around to, that with te opponent 10% change of winning he can get a lucky hit. Otherwise we couldn't win with a lucky. Hit either
    Still looking for friends, add me I play daily multiple times: doto92ok also for my babyaccount: ikkeeeeeeeee

Rhino Keeper
    Level 9 champion has lost 4 times to the 1st dragon on my junior account. Wow.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast