Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: Mini-tournament - Tanuki Dragon 9/19/14 (IOS)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrta5 View Post
    I'm stuck in round 10 almost all day so I give up this is my last round.... Good luck my friends!!! Congratulations to all the champions ������ ����
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    Me too, Myrta. After loss #12,431 to the mean and colorful iris, my dragons and I call it a day. No coatimundi-looking fuzzy tanuki for us. I hope some day iris will take pity on me and allow me to breed her. Maybe tanuki will show up on a spin-to-win in the future. Good night.
    Quote Originally Posted by rene2222 View Post
    I am giving up too.
    All of you made great progress during this mini tourney. You'll make it next time.

Executive Chef
    Amerirish and DragonsLovely,

How did you do? I see you were going at it down to the wire. I hope you got it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post

Hi carbuck, thanks for asking. I had to use Ultimate on the last 4 opponents because I was simply running out of time

I did end up finishing though, so got a new dragon for 120 gold.....not the worst deal in the world

Congrats to all the winners!

After one loss on both accounts, I won round 12 with Angelfire/Lacewing. Couldn't have done it withouth the help of all on this forum. Thankyou!!!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Hi carbuck, thanks for asking. I had to use Ultimate on the last 4 opponents because I was simply running out of time

I did end up finishing though, so got a new dragon for 120 gold.....not the worst deal in the world

Congrats to all the winners!
    Fabulous! That's great news. Glad you finished even though you spent gold. Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsLovely View Post
    After one loss on both accounts, I won round 12 with Angelfire/Lacewing. Couldn't have done it withouth the help of all on this forum. Thankyou!!!!!!
    Awesome! Great job on getting it on both accounts. Congratulations!

Ty Car, I was down to the wire and had only 7 minutes left. I just ultimate Levithan and it was nice no need to pay to speed up I was right there ready to battle Tanuki and Marshmallow kicked butt. I was worried but I saw the lil Tanuki in my storage waiting for a free nest.

Congratulations to all that won and hugs to those that tried and got super close but lose. I've been there but hey it might be on a win to spin Let's hope we can get cool dragons besides just maps and food, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    All of you made great progress during this mini tourney. You'll make it next time.
    Thanks Carbuck. I do hope I will make it the next time. No way of me bringing down Iris during the mini tourney. But today, I face Iris again in the normal battle, no problem in bringing him down with Atlas. oh darn!!!!

Executive Chef
    Thanks Carbuck. I do hope I will make it the next time. No way of me bringing down Iris during the mini tourney. But today, I face Iris again in the normal battle, no problem in bringing him down with Atlas. oh darn!!!!
    That's crazy....... Looking forward to chatting next time. Take care!

Fashion Designer
    oh i've seen that happen before, definitely its not the same, so i just started makign a list of what i use to win in tournaments and what i win with in regular battles. Helios takes different dragons to beat for example, for me.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324