Thread: When Super rare and Ultra rare is all that is left

When Super rare and Ultra rare is all that is left

So it has soon come to the point where i can no longer systematicly breed desired dragons
    According to the dragon photo album, i can breed two more rare dragons(Trojan and Taurus). After that there are only super rare and ultra rare left to breed.
    There would still be 4 super rare dragons With only 2 elements, that can be broken Down With some systematic breeding.

But the big question is when there are only 3 element super and ultra rare dragons left. Now the possible outcomes doubles and tripples or more.
    Is there anyone who has found a better system on getting these dragons then just pure Luck?

I try to og for those With the fewest outcome possebilities left, but still

I would love to be able to spend some of the big amount of coins ive got to upper my chanses on dragons.

Executive Chef
    It's pure luck and dedication. Most of my rare and super rare dragons are results from fails trying to get other dragons. I'm trying to get Aurora (rare) for weeks now, and whoosh, out of nowhere, I got the brand new Waverider. It's welcome tho.

Usually I try to see what dragons give me the most / best chances on dragons I want. For example, the Aurora:

Forest - Night 15 possible outcomes, 4 wanted or welcome outcomes
    longest common 21h Poison
    longest rare 22h Wizard
    longest super rare 16h Aether
    welcome fails Troll, Penumbra
    gem-fails Hunter (1 black gem)

Life - Night 26, possible outcomes, 5 wanted or welcome
    longest common 21h Poison
    longest rare 32h Titan
    longest super rare 19h Planet
    welcome fails Dapper, Goblin, Troll, Penumbra
    gem-fails Hunter

Night - Hera 24 possible outcomes, 9 wanted or welcome
    longest common 21h poison
    longest rare 22h wizard
    longest super rare 16h Aether
    welcome fails Troll, Penumbra, Nyx, Artemis, Fates, Hermes, Hades
    gem-fails Hunter

I look at the possible parents, then I look at what offspring can come off. I take the ones with the best outcomes: most welcome dragons, but also those with the shortest fails. In this case, I won't be using Life - Night, for it has the unwanted, long time Titan fail.

Nice system you got there. Have a simular one but With 2 different options that i usally mix between. For some reason one of them always have to contain a Diamond dragon
    For some reason most of the really hard ones ive gotten has come out of a Diamond combo.

Yeah, I always breed with the diamond element these days. Most of my diamond hybrids are accidental fails trying to get a different thing. Right now I'm trying to build up my Zodiac roster with Diamond and Leo. I actually want Pisces but I'll have Astromancer fail any day I was sort of holding off on trying for Zodiacs until they released a diamond zodiac hybrid.

Executive Chef
    Lol, when the diamond temple was for sale, I also wanted the Astromancer! Started breeding Diamond and Leo, ended up with a second Mercury, a Saggitarus and Taurus - sadly no Astromancer. Tho I still want the astromancer, I don't like the Zodiacs, so I'm not gonna try for this dragon any longer. Perhaps when I have all the other dragons (like if that's ever gonna happen....)