Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 9/18/14- Faerie Workshop

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I only did the trade once just to complete that goal. Got the rest of my items from the plume hive adventure. Well, except for the last paste. I was to impatient to do 3 or 4 more adventures to get that last one so just gemmed it.
    I did also once the trade, all material I have is from the Plume Adventure. The trade is just too costly. I might do in a later stage. At least I am preparing all materials to be able to make one more run if a THU update needs it.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Banned
    After today's plume hive adventure which gave me 1 paste 1 block, but I needed 2 beams, I just gemmed them since I'm tired of cooking the same things over and over lol. I also only did 1 trade since I didn't want to spare the glimmer shards. And the nice part about adventures is that they also drop a couple gems and energies, so to me getting those would beat doing the trade

Executive Chef
    Thanks so much for the info! I'll focus on the adventures then, because this is taking way too long.

Ugh! Will I ever have a faerie workshop? Seems so far away. I only need 3 beans & 3 blocks, but I need 6 pastes. Doing the trade takes away from glimmershards which I still need for Sister Sister. I tired the adventure too. Both are definitely time consuming. Patience patience!

The adventure is easier on time & resources. So Plume Hive Adventure is best bet to get faerie blocks, beams & pastes. You will eventually get it all. I gemmed the very last paste since I noticed they dropped only about every third adventure for me. But I ended up with enough for a 2nd workshop, except for the paste of course.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Banned
    I did the food trade quite a lot (the one where you trade away 40 milk and 25 eggs) because this trade often drops flour and bread, which helps with the adventure. I also collect from that super colourful building with all the pillows (summer gazebo or something?) since that one occasionally drops bread as well, and the harvest pergola. Whenever I get a bread that means I can craft 2 less flours With that I could manage one plume hive (occasionally two if I managed to craft enough for the barracks as well) adventure a day.

Doing this goal actually completely depleted my always full sugar stock so I was quite amused. For sugar the reindeer building also occasionally drops them.
    Last edited by CLOVERKAITO; 10-05-14 at 04:25 PM.

Executive Chef
    The results from both the adventure and the trade are not even. After 1 trade and 4-5 adventures I have:
    9 Faerie Blocks
    5 Faerie Pastes
    2 Faerie Beams

at this rate it will take me 25 adventures before I can build my first Faery Workshop...

Fashion Designer
    Still waiting, now need 1 block and 1 paste. Making bread so I can make the sandwiches. Hopeful next adventure will do it but highly unlikely.

Fashion Designer
    Just managed to finish my faerie workshop sooner than I thought I would!

I did one trade and got 3 blocks/beams/paste, but found I could get 2 or 3 blocks/beams/paste from adventures, so like most people have posted I thought the adventures were more worth while, so I've been doing just them. I got bored of making the same stuff though, so thought I'd try one more trade, just for something different to do, and I got 1 beam, 2 blocks and 2 paste - 5 items from one trade!

I got an even number of all three items and managed to build a workshop a week or so ago. I'm lucky enough to have the glimmer glitch so I could do the exchange a few times. I also stocked up supplies for a few Plume Hive visits. Paste was also rare of the three, but I think I only had one or two extra blocks and beams.