Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 9/18/14- Faerie Workshop

Rhino Keeper
    Ok. So after a day of doing nothing but collecting from my ponds every five minutes, I gave up on the elusive butterfish and finished the fairy workshop with gems. It's annoying because I spent a week making the other things you need for the adventure. Plenty of green potion and fairy gifts, but they are useless if I can't get fish. I'm all ready to go if the fish ever return to my kingdom.

Fashion Designer
    Finally got the last missing piece! Problem is now I don't have seeds and glimmer bulbs to get through the next phase!!

Rhino Keeper
    Interesting that the parts needed to build the workshop can only be made in the workshop :O
    Going to have to go on more adventures.

How many times do you have to Trade With Faeries at the Royal Exchange? I have been 2X and still don't have enough materials for Faerie Workshop!

Executive Chef
    Yeah more than a little annoying that the only way to make the building is by trading cus it takes a lot to trade and I never have enough to make the hair pins !!! Sigh.

Executive Chef
    You can also do the adventure to the Plume Hive to get some of the beams, blocks, and paste. Only 2 per trip though.

Rhino Keeper
    I have the fairy workshop and the bridge..is there more to this storyline?

Executive Chef
    Not as of this morning. And I suspect not for the next week, unless we get to teach fairies how to go trick or treating for the Halloween World Event.

Executive Chef
    MAN it takes a lot of Plume Hive adventures to get the supplies for one of these! And it takes literally all day to cook everything (32 kitchen-hours / 2 kitchens = 16 hours). And I gave up on the Faerie trade in the exchange weeks ago when I realized that puppy requires 84 total kitchen-hours. It's a shame the adventure is so outrageous in the time it requires to bake for it, and that 16 hours a day, IF I set my phone alarm to put something new in each kitchen the minute it is ready, leaves no time for even a pair of teacakes. I used to be able to finish getting ready for the adventure in a little less time than that because I had a bunch of bread saved up, and so I'd make a couple bonbons or teacakes. But now that I have to make 10 flour + 5 breads per day, adding 15 kitchen-hours to the ordeal, I cannot make ANYTHING else in my kitchen without missing a day of Plume Hive adventuring. It's a drag.

Anyway, I have 12 faerie beams and 14 pastes... and 9 blocks. And an adventure returning in 15 minutes. Wish me luck that it has 1 block in it!!!

Executive Chef
    Sigh. Yet another adventure with no block. Beam, paste, fey crystal, 1 gem, 9 energy. But no block. All I need is one.