Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 9/18/14- Faerie Workshop

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    It is a real slap round the face to have sent my knights on a plume hive adventure from the barracks, only to have them return two days later with fairy murmur and coins. Where are the building supplies for goodness sake!

Feeling frustrated and uninspired at the moment
    Yep, been there done that, same result, the building Materials drop rate simply turned next to none, after the Faerie workshop update!

I used to get one of each sometimes 2 ( that is why I have most of the building Materials )

I am starting to get really bored with this Faerie storyline nonsense!

With only 2 Kitchens, it will take me until Christmas maybe to finish one F. workshop, and honestly am not even excited about it, and to add the bridge in yesterday's update makes me yawn!

Still need 4 F. Pastes to complete the workshop, I might as well buy them with gems, which is -I suppose- the intended ultimate goal of this endless trade! Force the players hand to buy with gems, bcz it is getting so boring, time and energy consuming !

I want the Faerie storyline to END, this is not why I play and spend money on gems in CS!
    If TL love Faeries that much, let them make a Faerie Story, and continue with the original CS storyline!

Those darn essences is what I'm working on to finish this f. workshop (believe me I know what you mean by the abbreviation). I'm lucky if an essence drops every 3rd adventure, so this is gonna take me awhile too since I need 3 more of those f. essences.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Those darn essences is what I'm working on to finish this f. workshop (believe me I know what you mean by the abbreviation). I'm lucky if an essence drops every 3rd adventure, so this is gonna take me awhile too since I need 3 more of those f. essences.
    I think you mean faerie paste...? Essence isn't an adventure drop afaik. Please do tell us if it is!

As for my faerie supplies, I started with 9 beams, 6 blocks, and 5 pastes. Got 2 of each from the trade, then 2 pastes from an adventure. So I jut need 1 paste and 2 blocks to build my faerie workshop. Sent out another adventure just now.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Farm Supplier
    it'd be nice to have a better source of glimmer shards

Fashion Designer
    I can't even remember how many adventures I have sent out but I am lucky to get one item. At this rate it will still be a couple weeks, if the correct items drop. Off to make more chocolate cake, plant more cocoa and harvest some sugar.

On my third adventure to try for some 'f' paste. I still need 3 of those darn things. Ugh, this is taking forever!
    On the bright side, yesterday the adventure dropped a berry mound. My first box from the plume hive adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    I can't even remember how many adventures I have sent out but I am lucky to get one item. At this rate it will still be a couple weeks, if the correct items drop. Off to make more chocolate cake, plant more cocoa and harvest some sugar.
    I've noticed a significant drop in faerie items from the adventure. Used to get 2 blocks or beams & 1 of the other, or a paste. Now I've just been getting only 1 faerie item at a time in addition to the regular stuff.

Addition:
    Knights just got back from the adventure, & believe it or not, I got a paste! Now just need to do 6 or more adventures, depending on drop rate, & I'll have the final 2 pastes to build the workshop.
    Last edited by meme1098; 09-29-14 at 08:33 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    This quest is taking forever! It's getting boring...and the sister sister quest is taking Years to finish!

Quote Originally Posted by hugpete View Post
    I think you mean faerie paste...? Essence isn't an adventure drop afaik. Please do tell us if it is!

As for my faerie supplies, I started with 9 beams, 6 blocks, and 5 pastes. Got 2 of each from the trade, then 2 pastes from an adventure. So I jut need 1 paste and 2 blocks to build my faerie workshop. Sent out another adventure just now.
    Yea, that's what I meant - f.paste...lol

Executive Chef
    Just spoken to a friend of mine who is on the verge of deleting CS because she is really frustrated with how long it takes to complete some of the recent goals. She has been playing for almost 2 years. I totally agree that goals like Sister Sister and trade with the fairies (which are the only goals she is working on) take a ridiculously long time and am wondering what the thinking behind this strategy is. I am sure that whilst many people are happy to make slow progress there are a significant number of us who are motivated by seeing steady progress.

As some of you mentioned, recent goals require too too long time to make it.
    All of them need glimmershard and it is so rare.
    Does anyone know how to earn glimmershard quicker?