Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Taken from Habitats Thread - CAN ALL OF THE UNIQUE DRAGONS BE DISPLAYED

Fashion Designer
    I think we should all focus on a request for a 4 dragon diamond habitat. Heck, make it a quest prize (we be nice to use that again). But we need something.

Banned
    Is it still true that a Diamond habitat only holds 1 dragon and that Infinity, Diamond, and Crusdader dragons must be housed in a diamond habitat?

Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    Is it still true that a Diamond habitat only holds 1 dragon and that Infinity, Diamond, and Crusdader dragons must be housed in a diamond habitat?
    Only Diamond and Infinity need diamond habitats, the Crusader can go on a red habitat

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jptheripper View Post
    I think we should all focus on a request for a 4 dragon diamond habitat. Heck, make it a quest prize (we be nice to use that again). But we need something.
    This would not help me very much. I only have 2 Diamond habitats for Diamond and Infinity so this would only give me 1 more habitat and I currently have 13 unique dragons with no habitat spot. I also will be crafting Winddancer and will have 4 dragons from the Japan event. That makes 18 dragons without a habitat spot. a net gain of 1 habitat isn't going to cut it for me. I was never one of the lucky ones who could display my Diamonds on Diamond habitats.

I'm not against larger Diamond habitats but I need Pink, Black, White & Dino 4-dragon habitats (as well) and even at that I need an increase to the habitat limit.

So.............it's been 2 weeks and no reply or PM's from anyone regarding the outcome of displaying all the dragons.

Obviously TL thinks that there aren't enough high level players to warrant it.

Disappointing. Hopefully TL will realise that most of these high level players are the ones that occasionally spend money on their games and they are the main contributors to keeping TL profitable rather than the lower level players that would very rarely spend money.

That's my cynical point of view.

I would really love it if someone from TL would reply to this thread with an explaination

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12