Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game keep closing

I'm getting the same error message. Can't access FS2 at all. I can play all my other TL games. Now my FS2 tab/icon is dark! Please help? I downloaded the latest update already.

Def. Some strange things going on, left ds, to edit last message, went in again, visited a nbr, returned to my island and guess what? My den now has two draggies breeding, and my nests that i partialy emptied, has eggs in it as it did before ........looks like the entire server has been set back to a point like it was half an hour ago.
    UR: diamond 3- angel 4- dark angel 1-unicorn 2- gold 1- infinity 2- helios 2- mercury 9- crusader 5 - quetzal 5- icecrown 1 - icicle 1 - Snowangel 2
    favorites: LE like easter and snowman
    45 stored....to long list.

Fashion Designer
    Same here, can't connect.

Hey there, r u playing FS2 or is it another TL game? I just got back on and I now have a new Icon for FS2. My old one has gone dark but I can't get rid of it. I can now go in and play but no ropes, tires or crates to b had! Sigh

Executive Chef
    Sorry for the confusion everyone! Our games were down for maintenance at that time. If you force-close, the game should be back to normal.

Fashion Designer
    Im also getting a lot of freezing... Ill launch the game and nothing happens, get the FS2 screen but no spinning marker indicating loading and it freezes my ipad air. It seems i cant force close or force shut down...

Farm Supplier
    I have lost two truffle digs. The game logs off just as I am about to dig and when I reload I am back to waiting another 12hrs!! Have just updated game so hopefully this should now be fixed as the game has been logging off regularly for the past few days.

There's something wrong with version 1.7.9. Before the updates, my game was running smooth. Then after updating to 1.7.9, I keep having the "need online connection message" popping up, and then you gotta wait a long time after pressing the try again button. I've to force closed the game, every time the error message pop-up. The game will rolled back to the last few activities you're doing on your farm.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Farm Supplier
    The game is still crashing. When I went back to the truffle dig the timer was back to 12 hrs. If it happens next time do I close my iPad and start again. I know this is only a game but when you only get to play part of it every 12 hours and have have spent a lot of time being able to play that part it becomes very frustrating when it doesn't work. I was contemplating buying another pig but can see no point to this till this problem is solved.

Farm Supplier
    This game is still crashing. Have just lost three black truffles and one brown. Am getting really pissed off with this game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12