Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game keep closing

Game keep closing

Normally the game Closes around 1 time a day, witch is no problem.
    But the last two days its started to Close Down about once every 10 minutes.

Is this a known issue now, or is it just my ipad?

Executive Chef
    Same problem on my iPod😔😔😔 but not on iPhone 😝

Have you tried switching off the ipad then trying again? That normally fixes any performance issues I'm having.
    "When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad!" Cave Johnson

Farm Supplier

Angry Log in

Something is wrong with the game....I was in it and suddenly it closes itself and could not get back in anymore. I've deleted the game and re-install twice and yet still could not get it... What's is going on?

Login issues

Quote Originally Posted by atseng1 View Post
    Something is wrong with the game....I was in it and suddenly it closes itself and could not get back in anymore. I've deleted the game and re-install twice and yet still could not get it... What's is going on?
    My game says it is an online game. I am unable to get in although have logged into several other TL games and downloaded email etc. very annoying. I had just completed the update which was supposed to fix bugs.

Rhino Keeper
    Can't get in either. Friend of mine has the same problem. I guess there are some server problems

Keep getting online game error message

I'm online posting and everything else works but game keeps saying it requires online connection!
    Also, still bucket when nothing to collect,
    Thanks

Same here. Obviously there is nothing wrong with my internet as I am able to post here. I hope this will be fixed soon!

Ok now it's working but my train. Was sent an hour ago and now back and an item needed to send is missing!!!

Same here on Ios aswell as on adroid..... looks like there has been some changes, on one other device breedingden keeps throwing out my dragons i put together........ glitches all over de place, tried with 3G connection, tried with Wifi.... doesn't gets better, other internet functions are running oke, just not DS
    Last edited by droopy123love; 09-16-14 at 07:56 AM. Reason: additional info put into reaction
    UR: diamond 3- angel 4- dark angel 1-unicorn 2- gold 1- infinity 2- helios 2- mercury 9- crusader 5 - quetzal 5- icecrown 1 - icicle 1 - Snowangel 2
    favorites: LE like easter and snowman
    45 stored....to long list.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast