Thread: Broken heart customers

New Resident

Thumbs down Broken heart customers

I have been playing this game for a while now and I'm on level 60. Since I redecorated my shop, my customers, like half leave with broken hearts. I have uninstalled/reinstalled the game twice. I rearranged the shop several times thinking that would do the trick. I have 13-14 mirrors and 13-14 dressing rooms. Open pathways, nothing blocked and plenty of items to purchase. The lava support says "engineers are aware and working on the problelm". It's been at least a month now and still nothing. Anyone else having this issue and do you possibly have any other solutions? I have Galaxy s4.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi mermer64,

We have looked into your layout and see most of the customers with hearts and a few with broken hearts. We suggest rearranging the Cashiers and possibly add a few more. We think this might help remedy the issue with the broken hearts. Please let us know if this help or not.
    Last edited by Ebils; 09-16-14 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mermer64 View Post
    I have been playing this game for a while now and I'm on level 60. Since I redecorated my shop, my customers, like half leave with broken hearts. I have uninstalled/reinstalled the game twice. I rearranged the shop several times thinking that would do the trick. I have 13-14 mirrors and 13-14 dressing rooms. Open pathways, nothing blocked and plenty of items to purchase. The lava support says "engineers are aware and working on the problelm". It's been at least a month now and still nothing. Anyone else having this issue and do you possibly have any other solutions? I have Galaxy s4.
    I had the same issue. Two things helped: keeping a changing room in the upper left corner, and making sure the cashier was along the right wall with one space next to her open. I'm on android, nexus 7.