Thread: Changing phone

Host(ess)

Changing phone

I am changing phone from iOS to android
    When I transfer my game onto it will I still keep stuff available on iOS only
    Thanks

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Sorry, unfortunately those features will not be available anymore. You will be able to keep the Dragons you earned, but the buildings (Arena, Trade, Craft, etc) will become decorative.

Farm Supplier
    I would like to change my sim in my Iphone. (so change my number) Is this cause anything from my account? Thanks for your help.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kosztirita View Post
    I would like to change my sim in my Iphone. (so change my number) Is this cause anything from my account? Thanks for your help.
    Since the game progress is saved on our servers, it's okay to change your device or SIM. Please make note of your Storm8 ID and Gold amount in your game in case you need help recovering your game later. If you create a password for your account, you can recover it by using the login feature.

New Resident
    hi i change phone an i have download dragon story my old account wasn t it i call with support i create a new account and with this i entry in the forum but the old account it trasfer in it but when i download dragon story i dont have a new account but the account witout id and password that i have play when i buy the phone its possible make anything?

Farm Supplier
    Thanks Elsa!