Thread: Fashion Story claims I'm not connected to the internet

Farm Supplier

Question Fashion Story claims I'm not connected to the internet

Okay this is weird and random but my Neon 90's Fashion story will not connect. It keeps saying "fashion story is an online game and requires internet access but I wasn't able to connect. Please check your connection and I'll try again."

I'm connected to the internet. In fact, my RS and Bakery Story are playing just fine. And what's even weirder is that it's ONLY the latest update of Fashion Story, The Neon 90's, giving me this message. Previous versions are loading just fine.

I've turned my tablet on and off, cleared the cache, uninstalled and then reinstalled the game and it's still not working for me. I'm super irritated and extremely confused

ETA I'm playing on Android if that helps at all

The Honorable Panda
    If you have an option to move your game to your SD card, try doing that .

Also check and make sure your device has the most current software version.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Hi sugakane_01,

Are you connecting through Wifi or celluar network? Have you try using a different connection?

My game started doing this yesterday or the day before but only on one of my accounts. I play on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, a Samsung Galaxy 5 phone, and a Kindle Fire 8.9 HD (2012 version). I play regular fashion story on the Samsung Tablet and Fashion Story country girl on my phone (I don't like the neon 90s version but I did download it temporarily to get the catalog). However both those devices and apps play fine. The problem started with the Kindle Fire. Of course, Amazon doesn't have all the updated versions like the Play Store so I usually only play the regular game version. The Kindle Fire doesn't have an SD card and I can only connect through wifi so the suggestions above won't help me. I do have a really old version of Fashion Story Halloween still on my Kindle from ages ago and I can connect fine through that but I can't purchase gems through that because it tells me my device doesn't support in app purchases. I can usually buy gems fine through the regular app by typing in my Amazon password. I would like to be able to continue accessing the game through the regular app so I can get the updates and buy gems. Could someone please take a look at this issue? I have no problems logging in on the other devices but when I try to visit neighbors on my Samsung Tablet the game keeps closing intermittently. These problems both started yesterday or the day before I think. My samsung tablet id is jljbcd if you need that info.

I should also add that I play Bakery Story and Restaurant Story on all three devices including the Kindle Fire and I'm not having any issues with those games. They are also just the regular versions of the games since Amazon doesn't do the other versions.

Thank you.
    Last edited by joelynjellybean; 09-26-14 at 06:21 AM. Reason: added more info