Thread: Request of items

Request of items

How do I request an item from my neighbors

Nightclub Owner
    From your quest book, click on the items requested. Then select the neighbors you want to request. Basically take them all.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

What is the quest book

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    From your quest book, click on the items requested. Then select the neighbors you want to request. Basically take them all.
    I am relatively new to this, so what is the quest book and how do I get it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    That depends on how many neighbors you have. Very recently, they changed the rules on us without notice. Now you can only SEND 20 requests per day. You used to be able to send to all your neighbors and they would all go out, but the number of returns a day was capped at 20. Which makes sense.

They changed it. without notice.

The change means, if you have 250 neighbors (like I do), and click them all, it will only send to a random 20 of the 250. Then the next day, another random 20 from the full list you clicked the first day. And so no. Then, presumably, fully 2 weeks later, once it's made it's way through your list, you can try again sending to only the 20 people you think most likely to respond. How the game makers think we have time to take a detailed search of all 250 neighbors' kingdoms in order to determine who the 20 most active are is beyond me. This change is positively LUDICROUS.

This is the quote in the bugs and issues section by a Storm8 staff member:
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Hello! If you sent a request to 200 neighbors, only 20 of them will get the requests on that day. Then, the next day, another 20 will get the request and so on, until the queue of requests is empty. If you send your requests to over 20 neighbors, there is a chance that it will randomly select an inactive neighbor who wouldn't see your request. We usually suggest to send your 20 requests per day to neighbors that you know are more active. Hope this tip helps in getting more Unique Oil from your neighbors! Good luck!
    I asked when and why they changed it and if they realize how screwed up it is and have gotten no response yet. My issue is still marked "answered" despite my questions.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by birdlady1950 View Post
    I am relatively new to this, so what is the quest book and how do I get it
    Your quest book is the book icon on the top left of your screen. It contains a list of all your currently active quests. Just tap the book, then tap a quest on your list to see what you need to do to finish that quest. If part of that quest is to "Ask friends" for something, there will be a green "Ask" button next to it. Tap that, then tap the 20 people on that list you think are most likely to be active and return what you ask for. Note that your neighbors do not lose anything by giving you waht you ask them for. So they are always happy to be able to help with these quests. If they are active. If you don't have 20 neighbors yet, try looking at the Add Me thread to add more. And feel free to add me: zenobia42

Thank u so much, I understand now