Thread: 49 gems for 1 slot?

New Resident

Angry 49 gems for 1 slot?

I have a problem. A big problem. I was ordering the clothes when, at the last order I accidentally touched the last slot ,the one with written " buy slot for 49 gems" and suddenly, without a pop up with a request to confirm of purchase, an ok to give, the gems I earned so hardly, disappeared! I've written to TeamLava support mail but they say that they cannot do anything. It is possible this? For a bug of the game I've been stolen from my gems! And there isn't something they can do? It really sounds like a rip-off! Give me back my gems and take back your slot! I don't need it! I'm so upset for this!

Executive Chef
    Hello! It isn't a bug but the way things are done in the games. Fashion,bakery and restaurant....when you hit the slot for am extra space or appliance it accepts automatically. Without confirmation. The best thing I've learned to do is start at the back of the slots, right next to the 49 gems button and order while working your way back to the front.

This way, when I'm speed tapping, I don't risk any mistakes that will make me want to throw my device.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Hello! It isn't a bug but the way things are done in the games. Fashion,bakery and restaurant....when you hit the slot for am extra space or appliance it accepts automatically. Without confirmation. The best thing I've learned to do is start at the back of the slots, right next to the 49 gems button and order while working your way back to the front.

This way, when I'm speed tapping, I don't risk any mistakes that will make me want to throw my device.
    Actually in the restaurant story I don't have slot, because I've to buy new oven or similar and anytime it's required to tap on an empty place to buy it, so it's like to give the confirm to purchase it. In fashion story there isn't this system. Anyway thank you for the suggestion, but I still feel that my gems are stolen from a bug of the game.

Executive Chef
    I need a sale of like 10 extra slots for 10 gems each. It's so hard to keep up with all these catalogues and I've been playing pretty much since the beginning. So far barely mastered maybe 20% of all catalogues. And just to make sure that people that already have extra slots don't abuse thise sale, only make it available to those who don't have extra slots, so the total won't go over 32-34 slots total for he lower prices.

Banned
    Sorry to hear that, lilla7. Unfortunately we cannot assist you with Gem Exchanges on the Forums. You will need to contact support@teamlava.com in regards to all Gem Exchanges.