Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How often do gems go on sale?

How often do gems go on sale?

I was just wondering how often gems go on sale for castle story. I knew I was getting a gift card today as a gift but it was unfortunately a couple hours too late that I got to plug it in. I am wondering if I should just use it now or wait until next sale, but not sure how long that will be although I realize they do happen pretty often. I did get my wizard school with what gems I did have so happy about that, but I've been in the hospital and TL along with a few other games have been my source of entertainment so I am more than happy to use my gift cards on castle story as this is where they would be most beneficial
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    I seem to get them weekly, around Wednesday lasting about 24 hours . The last two years they had a supper good sale on Black Friday so keep that in mind. I believe they were 40% off

Nightclub Owner
    I didn't purchase gems until now and made it to the crazy front runners (see sig). I still have the feeling that gems sales are rather frequent. Just wait a little and you will see one pop-up. Now other TL games seems to have more often garage sales.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    I was just wondering how often gems go on sale for castle story. I knew I was getting a gift card today as a gift but it was unfortunately a couple hours too late that I got to plug it in. I am wondering if I should just use it now or wait until next sale, but not sure how long that will be although I realize they do happen pretty often. I did get my wizard school with what gems I did have so happy about that, but I've been in the hospital and TL along with a few other games have been my source of entertainment so I am more than happy to use my gift cards on castle story as this is where they would be most beneficial
    They are pretty frequent. However, I HIGHLY recommend that when you do buy your gems, whether on sale or not, you use them for what you bought them for immediately. I learned the hard way that buying when there is a sale, with the intent to be frugal and to use later, means you can lose most of them to a gem trap in the meantime.

Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    They are pretty frequent. However, I HIGHLY recommend that when you do buy your gems, whether on sale or not, you use them for what you bought them for immediately. I learned the hard way that buying when there is a sale, with the intent to be frugal and to use later, means you can lose most of them to a gem trap in the meantime.
    I absolutely plan on that. I fall to the traps all too often, and even though they have been small, 5 here and there adds up quickly. I want to get the mithril dragon and a second wizard school and if leftover the barrocks and mermaid pond. So gonna be a busy shopper, glad I got this card. There will be plenty more hospital stays and treatments to play and keep me busy so I will focus on the school I just bought right now and my current tasks and buy next sale.

Thanks as always everyone!
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!

Yay so happy to see they went on sale again today!! Making my purchases and will be able to keep my self busy this morning now

New Resident
    Best wishes to you for whyever you are in the hospital- hope you're ok and get well quickly

Farm Supplier
    Wow. I haven't had a gem sale since I started playing back in March.

I never get gem sales either and I've played since February 2013

Rhino Keeper
    I never get them either, apart from the one they trotted out to everyone late last year. I think it was something they called Black Friday or similar. The gem sale switch must be turned off for us. Playing since approx August 2013. Cheers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast