Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Autumn Chest Items - Limited Time Release!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rheina View Post
    I see all the items described, BUT the ?Autumn Leaves Dress for 68,000 Coins. Is it only my issue or does someone else got it too?
    Have you checked your entire closet? It is pretty close to the back.

Rhino Keeper
    ooops, I am so stupid! )) It is a Closet item, I saw it. Sorry for bothering

Fashion Designer
    I am thrilled that TL opened this chest and made the best items available for coins. Thank you for being responsive to your customers even if the uproar that caused it really was ridiculous. Seriously, is TL supposed to check the Calendar of Tragic World Events every time they release an update to make sure they don't offend anyone? I'm from NY and live near Wahington, DC and remember that day vividly, and I wasn't offended, in fact, the connection never even occurred to me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MizCricket View Post
    I am thrilled that TL opened this chest and made the best items available for coins. Thank you for being responsive to your customers even if the uproar that caused it really was ridiculous. Seriously, is TL supposed to check the Calendar of Tragic World Events every time they release an update to make sure they don't offend anyone? I'm from NY and live near Wahington, DC and remember that day vividly, and I wasn't offended, in fact, the connection never even occurred to me.
    The connection didn't occur to me either until I saw the uproar, and even then I think it's far-fetched. I hate to say it, but I think people purposely try to blame TL for every little thing that goes wrong in updates, as updates have not really been satisfying players lately. I may be wrong though, and it's just a thought I had.
    Anyway, it's great to see items from the box for sale at a decent price. Like someone else said, I'd also like to see some more goals soon.

This is beyond AWESOME I never opened this chest anyway. And so many coin items. Thank you!!! TL

Fashion Designer
    Yeah, since I never open boxes this is a very special treat to have every item from the old autumn box available to us, and the big displays for coins! This is the first time I have ever purchased multiple displays. I spent the last 2 days redecorating my shop. Will need a few more days to build up enough coins to buy all the tiles and wallpaper I want. I have been having more fun playing the last few days than I have in months!:-)

I honestly did not think of the date released either until it was brought up, but I understand why it upsets some people, even if I am not one. I was upset by the gem heavy and not very fashionable, imo of course, string of recent updates.

In either case, I am happy to see TL doing their best to make their customers happy. I had been asking my hubby if I could get some gems for my birthday next month, and he was waffling on the subject because I was so frustrated by many recent updates. If they go back to 30 and 40 gem ltos and in general slightly lower costs, I do hope to buy a large gem pack soon! This open box was a great reboot for me and my shop.

Executive Chef
    I already had all of the items that they have available. It was an awesome gesture for TL to do this.

It was good to find out that TL listened. I hope they will give us goals soon, as well as better and less expensive LTOs.

Thanks again TL.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Executive Chef
    I wasn't offended by the theme of the update either, what bothered me was the ugly, in my opinion, and gem heavy latest updates which I hope will change. But it's a really good thing to see that TL care about upset players so they removed thr support items and gave us the old Autumn box items out of box and most of them for coins! I bought multiples of everything and even though I really dislike Autumn I find the Autumn display so cute! So thanks TL for that.

Now what I'd like to see in the game is more feminine, cute and fasionable stuff in the old prices.

Wonderful!!! Thanks TL!! I couldn't believe my eyes when i saw everything for coins!! WOW!
    "I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life." ➖Rita Rudner

I Play BS & RS
    I gift & accept all requests for parts
    If you gift parts every day
    Feel free to add me there (◕‿◕✿)

(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(^ε^)(^ε^)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    I am pretty sure the people who were offended were legitimate. Just because others aren't doesn't mean people were pretending. For many Americans, it is a big deal.

What is offensive is you acting like they were overreacting, and now basically saying they were lying. We all know you don't care and you loved the airline update. Good for you. Please stop insulting other players, thanks.
    Well said Jewel. And thank you TL for removing the offensive airplane update. I'm sure it will appear some time in the future, it's just that the timing was SO wrong.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast