Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Autumn Chest Items - Limited Time Release!

Autumn Chest Items - Limited Time Release!

We have removed the recent update from the game and we do apologize for this. We understand this is a very sensitive matter and it was not our intention to show any disrespect. New content takes several weeks to prepare, so it was unfortunate that this was the only available content to be released. Until next week's content is ready, we're releasing items from the Autumn Chest directly into the Market with discounted prices, and made some of them available for Coins. You can see all the prices below:

• Pumpkin Vases - 22,500 Coins
    • Autumn Sofa - 35,000 Coins
    • Mitten Display - 37,000 Coins
    • Autumn Leaves Dress - 68,000 Coins
    • Autumn Display - 75,450 Coins
    • Autumn Runway - 96,200 Coins
    • Gourd Lamp - 12 Gems
    • Apple Bobbing - 13 Gems
    • Wheat Display - 14 Gems

These will only be available for a limited time and will be leaving again Monday evening. Be sure to pick them up while you still can!
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 09-12-14 at 12:12 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for listening TL, it was super classy to respond in this manner.

just a question: are we likely to have flight items back? Loving airports, I was so thrilled by this theme, already anticipated to use that weekend to order and decorate and I feel so frustrated now......
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Executive Chef
    I also didn't finish ordering these items, but I'm quite happy with TL's response to this matter, even though I already bought what I wanted from this chest for gems before, since it's discounted and for coins now, I bought some more items and duplicates of what I already had. It's an old box anyway, so TL doesn't lose anything from releasing it for direct purchase and the players get to feel that this game maker does care about their community, which makes both ends win.

Farm Supplier
    This is a very generous for TL to do because it is showing they CARE about out our opinions. If TL did this every 3 months they would have a lot of happy customers (Well only if TL brought some nice displays for 15 gems or under, or coins.) This update mad me very happy

Now that you are reading us,please give us goals!!!

Thank you TL.

Thank you TL for listening to us! I love the new update and all the very beautiful displays for coins!

Rhino Keeper
    Like i said on the other thread, you have my respect and its great to have such lovely items for coins. I dont wana come off as ungrateful, but is this really what it takes for a decent reasonably priced update? I dont expect this every week, but afew more coin items, and ltos for less than 50gems would be great. I buy a set amount of gems each month, some for the weekly updates and whatevers left over for random outfits and box opening! Im finding lately i have not much left over as the updates so gem heavy. I refuse to buy extra, especially when our beautiful suggestions are being ignored. This month is the first month in a long time i havent purchased my large batch of gems, im gonna hold out and see if its worth the bother.

Rhino Keeper
    I see all the items described, BUT the •Autumn Leaves Dress for 68,000 Coins. Is it only my issue or does someone else got it too?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast