Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Holiday Suggestion Thread 9-11-14

Executive Chef
    There should be a new door for every type of holiday and season.

Also please dont make it so heavy on gems, make cute things for coins too

HALLOWEEN: trick-or-treat buckets with candy, candy corn, pumpkin carving, haunted house, cobweb couch, evil cupcakes, Halloween candy cupcake oven, spooky trees
    THANKSGIVING: Thanksgiving pumpkin decor, fall leaves, small leaves to scatter around the bakery, pumpkin pie, pumpkin spice latte, pumpkin spice cupcake
    WINTER: fake snow to scatter around the bakery, snowball fight, hot chocolate fountain
    CHRISTMAS: Milk and cookie display, Santa and elves, milk and cookie cupcake,

Extra: more doors, different registers,

I need help

My shift change at 3am is there a good time for me than 3 am maybe 3 pm please

Executive Chef
    A door for every holiday.

A thanksgiving get together with pilgrims, indians and turkeys (live ones).
    An autumn fireplace with a vintage touch.
    Pumpkin pie.
    Cranberry / orange truffles.

A night before Christmas display including parents, kids around a holiday background.
    A big Christmas tree with red, blue, green, gold and silver decorations/ornaments.
    The claus and elves in a toy workshop or bakery.
    All things gingerbread.
    Eggnog / custards.
    Roasted chestnuts caramelized and marshmallows.

Halloween suggestions for both bakery and restaurant

decor: White Lady Ghost, Canterville Ghost, Medieval Executioner Ghost, Hound of the Baskervilles

Gargoyle cat. Here are some pictures for cat

food: Ghost breathe coffe, Vampire bite cookies, Deadly kiss cocktail, Bloody hot chocolate

Executive Chef
    Day of the Dead decor, ovens and goals.
    Harvest Theme, (Samhain), changing of seasons celebration.
    Winter solstice decor and themes. Yule logs. Mistletoe. Lots of Greenery inside, swaths and wreaths of evergreens.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Rhino Keeper
    For Halloween, witch and wizard school (keeping it niiiice and vague here)...Zombie professor, blackboards with slime, witchy school mistress...tables of oozy snacks and ghouls cupcakes...although this could implode into something really childish and cartoony....hope not....

Alternative for an adult and sophisticated Halloween...suggest you use all the goth and vampyres tarot decks and artwork out there or inspiration...I'd love an 'ashes of roses' colour palette...

Ye olde English Christmas...please don't give us kiddy stuff...heart cry from all those who missed Christmas 2012...please bring back the REAL TREE...

Thks.

Rhino Keeper
    Nice cat, Roddy. Like the idea of a beautiful lady ghost though I would make her one of a pair of doomed lovers, the other with a clanking ball and chain....

Executive Chef
    Let's not make a lot of decorations cost too much gems that's first thing. Second, there should be nice and cute holiday displays for each holiday. I would like to see a holiday gathering of people at a dinner table for Thanksgiving feast. A group of people opening gifts for Christmas around a pretty big Christmas tree. Some new holiday recipes . I would also like pretty holiday chairs that match tables too.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast