Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Holiday Suggestion Thread 9-11-14

Rhino Keeper
    It has occurred to me, on several occasions, that decor would be so much better if it were functional. Like the Cemetery Archway, for example...Why can't the customers actually walk thru it? And fountains...why aren't they animated? Also, the bakery would seem a lot more real if there was more interaction with your neighbors bakery. Being able to click on a decoration and have it make some kind of noise relative to its function, would be awesome! I.e. So if you clicked on the fall tree, it would make a windy noise, or rustling leaves. lol! It might also be a little intertaining if the customers had bubbles above there head with mental dialogue going on. That would just be too funny. They could say little things like, "I'd love a drink." Or "I'll have a slice of chocolate cake." Or seasonally..."Brrr...sure is cold outside!" Also, we can't expand anymore but how about adding an elevator or stairs with another level to expand? I know, in Europe, some bakeries are two story's! Everyone always seems to be focused on MORE deco, or bringing back old deco, but no one ever thinks about improving on what we have! I mean Geez! Our wallets practically Hemmorage every time we sign in. Some improvements might encourage ppl to purchase Gems and buy more of the newly improved, cute decor, in their newly improved bakeries! Sometimes a makeover is all it takes.

Rhino Keeper
    Adding to the above, Spooky Halloween Music and Xmas Music would be nice. As well:

1. A window with X-Mas lights.
    2. A house with SANTA on the Chimney
    3. A Fall Park for Thanks Giving
    4. Iron fencing for Halloween
    5. Grass with fall leaves in it.
    6. Colorful fall trees
    7. Fall Couches
    8. Kids waiting in line to sit on Santas lap
    9. Snow globe
    10. Kids sledding down a hill
    11. Snowy floor tiles
    12. Ski tables and chairs

This is just for starters..lol! I'll come back with more, later. :-)

Rhino Keeper
    No one ever thinks of plaid for fall or Winter furniture..

Red plaid tables and chairs for Fall or XMas would look great!

Found a pic of some bedding that could be turned into Holiday Tables. :-)

Also, a door with garland and Some fall leaves to hang on Bakery walls.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	15985   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	12 
Size:	39.9 KB 
ID:	15986   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	14 
Size:	33.0 KB 
ID:	15987  

Rhino Keeper
    Big inflatable decorations for Christmas ( like the outdoors kind )
    Things that light up
    Seasonal decorated doors and windows
    Have the scenery change with the seasons ( like the background ) Like falling leaves and snow
    Let customers be dressed with the season ( Halloween costumes, winter coats and hats, bathing suits, ect.. )
    Different music
    Just some ideas.....

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hey guys, with some major holidays approaching, please post what you would like added to the game for the Holidays!
    You can also start posting Winter suggestions!
    Recipes, decorations, etc!
    I'd like to see some thought given to the fact that not everyone who plays this game lives in America. There are a lot if people who play that live in other countries where we celebrate different holidays and our seasons are completely different to yours. e.g In Australia it is summer at Christmas so having all the snow themes doesn't feel right

I agree I would love to tl get this

:di agree i would love to see tl bring these sweets
    Quote Originally Posted by ashrb View Post
    an autumn fireplace
    autumn door with a wreath on it
    thanksgiving feast with people around the table
    more pumpkins!

Pumpkin spice latte
    maybe a cider drink machine (there are many yummy cider flavors!)
    apple pound cake
    pumpkin cream cheese muffins
    pumpkin scones, apple cinnamon scones, cranberry orange scones, vanilla bean scones (a scones oven)
    cheese danish
    a s'mores oven because there are so many marshmallow flavors these days (salted caramel s'mores, white chocolate & blackberry s'mores, roasted berry s'mores)
    maple bacon cupcakes
    funnel cakes
    apple crisp, blackberry crisp, blueberry crisp
    caramel apple dutch baby, blueberry lemon dutch baby, peach dutch baby (dutch baby oven)

as for christmas, i would love to see a traditional christmas tree.

Host(ess)
    I second the classy Christmas decorations. We have so many light decorations and almost no white/ivory aside from the Winter Wedding Goal. Since Christmas in Bakery Story-land seems to be just American, we have a lot of the same types of decoration, which isn't too bad as it things match. It would be nice to have Christmas decorations that aren't so bright. Though the Christmas in July decorations might be funny but cute. Personally I'd like a tree with gifts under it, since I haven't seen that yet, and more candle decoration that aren't tiny. Aside from goals, they could have an Advent calendar in December aside from the goal. As for recipes, marzipan (there's only one) and different spice cookies.

Is anyone surprised by the fact that we have church wedding decorations and mostly Christian holiday decorations, yet no different religious holiday decorations? I understand the Christmas part as it's become a commercial holiday, but why holidays like Easter?

New Resident
    As someone who has been playing BS since 2011, I'd be really disappointed if TL only re-released old Holiday goals and didn't offer anything new. I don't mind if they re-release old goals or old prizes for people to purchase - I'm not an elitist who thinks that newer players shouldn't get those items. I just want to see some new stuff, too! I already have all the "old stuff"!

For Christmas, I second some suggestions that have already been posted, agreeing with a theme of more "traditional" type stuff. I didn't really care for last year's Christmas items. Would love to see: a traditional Christmas tree display (please?! how do we not have this yet?), tables with plaid cloths, pine garland for the walls with lights or plaid ribbons mixed in, wooden columns with pine garland and lights/ribbon, maybe a display of a family baking cookies - with trays of unbaked cookies, kids decorating baked cookies, baking paraphernalia scattered around (mixing bowls, a stand mixer, frosting tubes, etc). Doesn't matter to me if there is a Santa, or reindeer or random animals on skates/sleds - I would just love to see some tasteful, traditional decor.

For "Winter", I would love to see a large window - think the almost floor-to-ceiling window with an ocean view that's currently in RS - but with snow covered pine trees, snow falling, etc instead of the ocean. Maybe at twilight for some great atmosphere. This would look awesome to use with Christmas displays, as well.

Also, maybe some snow covered pine trees, fence with garland (to use as a divider) and a nice, snowy wallpaper (for coins) etc for an outdoor theme.

For Christmas:
    - Reindeers (from 2012)
    - Big christmas tree which doesn't cost too much
    I agree with everyone else's ideas but these are the two I'm really hoping for!

Rhino Keeper
    Make expandsion cost lower but in limited time only
    If nothing goes Right...go Left

You should have not to rip yourself into pieces to keep others whole

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast