Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story - Coffee Goals - Sep 10, 2014

Really??? A Hazel statue for 22,500 coins? An espresso bar for 20,000 coins??? That's why I never ever buy anything except during the goals where I'm forced to do so!!!

Executive Chef
    a sincere thanks for using parts that were previously only good for one thing (juice machine and bread oven) instead of introducing new parts. i really hope you eventually get all the way through the parts list so that i can get rid of the ones that have been hanging out in my gifts forever.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    a sincere thanks for using parts that were previously only good for one thing (juice machine and bread oven) instead of introducing new parts. i really hope you eventually get all the way through the parts list so that i can get rid of the ones that have been hanging out in my gifts forever.
    Whilst I agree it's great we can use old parts, why the concern about getting rid of them? There's no limit to how many parts you can have in storage.

Executive Chef
    I'm fortunate to have millions of coins at my disposal for this game so they come in handy during goals but I feel bad for the newer players who don't have much money.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    Whilst I agree it's great we can use old parts, why the concern about getting rid of them? There's no limit to how many parts you can have in storage.
    In my experience, it's annoying flipping through page after page after page of gifts if you want to serve food gifts.

Farm Supplier
    thanks for giving us a beautiful coins-priced door!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KennedyRomanov View Post
    I'm loving the kitty foam art
    Is it 8 hours?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Klizland View Post
    thanks for giving us a beautiful coins-priced door!
    Yeah...

Rhino Keeper
    Many thanks for Hazel who looks so different from the others. With the glasses, proper eyebrows and a less vacant facial expression she looks great. More please.

Also thanks for the door.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrinac520 View Post
    ---------------------------------8th goal---------------------------------

---------------------------------9th goal---------------------------------

---------------------------------other info---------------------------------
    ----------BS----------
    Sorry but not accepting any more neighbors since I have too many right now
    ----------DS----------
    ULTRA RARE: Diamond
    SUPER RARE: Mother/Father/Celestial/Parakeet/Porcelain/Blue Peacock/Forestfire
           Blue Moon/Hibiscus/Aether/Summer/Porcelain/Cirque/Goblin/Planet/Lightning/Bronzetalon/Cirque/Immortal
    some RARE: Earth Day/Celtic/May/Tropic/Dino/Rainbow/Lotus/Underworld/Wisp/Fortune/Illusionist/Acrobat/Thunderbird

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast