Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update: Iris Dragon 9-12-2014

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    Just got my second Iris with Rainbow / Nyx. That's the best combo I think, it gave me Iris, Hercules, Mist and then again Iris. I'll continue with this because I want Patchwork and Zeus.
    wow I wish I had your luck ive spent 250 in gold speeding up with rainbow/nx and all I get are mists 14 so far, 5 mindvolts, 7 apollos, and 10 Hercules, 1 nyx, and of course 12 patchwork

Fashion Designer
    you know TL really needs to look into their breeding ratios because this is ridiculous I just bought 1,400 in gold trying for this dragon and I just went through another 1,200 gold trying and still did not get him. at this rate I would of been better off just buying him outright. and than TL wonders why people get discouraged with this game and stop playing.
    I used the combo even seems to use to get it Rainbow x Nyx fails
    21 mists
    5 patchwork
    4 mindvolt
    4 social
    5 Hercules
    2 Athena
    6 Apollo
    1 nyx
    this is not including my above fails from last 3 days

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chaselance View Post
    you know TL really needs to look into their breeding ratios because this is ridiculous I just bought 1,400 in gold trying for this dragon and I just went through another 1,200 gold trying and still did not get him. at this rate I would of been better off just buying him outright. and than TL wonders why people get discouraged with this game and stop playing.
    21 mists
    5 patchwork
    4 mindvolt
    4 social
    5 Hercules
    2 Athena
    6 Apollo
    1 nyx
    Hello chaselance, yes agree. For the gold would been to buy Iris. I do not understand it, he is a Super Rares so difficult to breed !!!!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    I'm annoyed, why is the breed of IRiS so hard?

My breeding list:

Ouch is difficult to breeding Rainbow / Olympus I got Hercules, Apollo 3x, Socjal, Mist and now again 14 hours. No iris in sight until now. Why so hard to make the breeding TL?
    Was Mist. I breed now with Nyx / Rainbow and got Mist
    I breeding with Rainbow/Fates = 2x Mist and 14 hours
    Rainbow/Fates get Mist
    Breeding pair: Poseidon/Rainbow get 3x Apollo, 2x Mist
    Breeding pair: Pride/Olympus get Sunrise not good breeding pair
    Breeding pair: Nyx/Rainbow get 3x Mist
    Breeding pair: Olympus/Rainbow get 4x Mist, 2x Mindvolt, Patchwork, Apollo again 4 hours I get Atehena
    Finally something that I have not yet have from the Olympus dragon, now please dear TL Iris to me give. Thank you

Executive Chef
    Originally Posted by Drachenia
    I'm annoyed, why is the breed of IRiS so hard?

My breeding list:

Ouch is difficult to breeding Rainbow / Olympus I got Hercules, Apollo 3x, Socjal, Mist and now again 14 hours. No iris in sight until now. Why so hard to make the breeding TL?
    Was Mist. I breed now with Nyx / Rainbow and got Mist
    I breeding with Rainbow/Fates = 2x Mist and 14 hours
    Rainbow/Fates get Mist
    Breeding pair: Poseidon/Rainbow get 3x Apollo, 2x Mist
    Breeding pair: Pride/Olympus get Sunrise not good breeding pair
    Breeding pair: Nyx/Rainbow get 3x Mist
    Breeding pair: Olympus/Rainbow get 7x Mist, 3x Mindvolt, 2x Patchwork, Apollo, Athena
    Breeding pair: Apollo/Rainbow 14 hours
    Last edited by Drachenia; 09-18-14 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Added

Executive Chef
    so far I got 3 Mist back to back.,I think breeding new dragon is quite difficult for higher players now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    so far I got 3 Mist back to back.,I think breeding new dragon is quite difficult for higher players now.
    Hello Kami! yes I agree with you, but I love rainbow dragon and want to buy Prism. I hope that TL the grace proves and I get to breeding my Iris.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chaselance View Post
    21 mists
    5 patchwork
    4 mindvolt
    4 social
    5 Hercules
    2 Athena
    6 Apollo
    1 nyx

All of the rainbows suck like this. But dude/Dudette the gold used is seriously insane. No one dragon is worth that much money. Better to just buy it outright and lie and say you bred it on the first try. Like some people do.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    All of the rainbows suck like this. But dude/Dudette the gold used is seriously insane. No one dragon is worth that much money. Better to just buy it outright and lie and say you bred it on the first try. Like some people do.
    Totally agree and u know I also posted about those people who said I GOT ETC DRAGON ON FIRST TRY but don't know why my posted was removed 😬😬😝😝

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    Totally agree and u know I also posted about those people who said I GOT ETC DRAGON ON FIRST TRY but don't know why my posted was removed ��������
    Yes agree wholeheartedly. I'm annoyed because it not always works out at 1 for Super Rare Dragon. TL Please make the breeding for LV 150 lighter make for Iris please

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast