Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update: 9-9-2104

Maybe the Vicki Barr syndrom but i like this update, ive always found flight attendants terribly sexy (ok not all of them IRL lmao) but theres def something vintage in the catalogue i found appealing..... so maybe an update aimed at male players
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Fashion Designer
    TL really missed the mark on this update. Usually I like unique themes, but this one lacked creativity. Who would buy a turbine, or airplane seats? The catalog is nice but a little too simple for my taste, and I prefer the past flight attendant costume. The other problem with this update is that it's gem heavy. If TL wants to make more updates where the majority of the items are gems, they should really wow us with amazing designs. I understand that they need to make a profit but they should realize players will only spend on items that are worth their money. As for this theme being released this week, I think it was either poor planning, or they didn't realize what they were doing. Or they didn?t think anyone would be offended.

Farm Supplier
    I think, intentional or not, it's really insensitive. Very disappointed with TL this week in more ways than one ��

Im flabbergasted. Unsensitive, poor planning and so on???? Come on noone complained last week that someone could be offended because they saw their house in flame or something similar. Thats a game not a memorial and thats a great update just a bit different but suitable for guys like me who like airports
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Executive Chef
    Seriously what's the point of getting an Airplane update in a fashion game? I wonder if there's anyone who will spend all these gems to make a boutique look like an airport. People here waste so much time suggesting great things in the poll thread but all I see lately is one dissapointing update after another.I can't recall the last update I honestly enjoyed. And what a useless catalogue! We already have a flight attendant catalogue in the Halloween edition and they could just bring it back for Halloween like they did last year with Disco and Vampire Queen.
    Also personally I find flight attendants tacky with all that make up they're wearing, I don't want them in my boutique.
    I love this game but all those high prices and the dissapointing updates lately make me loose my interest. And of course I'm not buying gems again until I see reasonable prices and something worth paying for.
    The only time I spend that much for a display was last year for Princess Carriage which is beautiful. I want to see pretty items like this, like Autumn Wedding display, and pretty clothes for my avatar not boring stuff like Neon 90s catalogue or this one.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenKevin View Post
    Im flabbergasted. Unsensitive, poor planning and so on???? Come on noone complained last week that someone could be offended because they saw their house in flame or something similar. Thats a game not a memorial and thats a great update just a bit different but suitable for guys like me who like airports
    I think this situation is a little different. And that's just my opinion. It's great that some people like the update, I just think it could have been released on a different week

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    why arent they using these suggestions instead of giving us mediocre ltos and updates, wheres the waterfalls wheres the beautiful displays, wheres the beautiful clothes? why are they wasting time on these nonsense stuff hardly anyone wants. at least if theyre gonna charge us 50+ gems for an lto and gems on a pair of pants or skirt at least have our jaws drop for it.

i dont see the point of polls if theyre not gonna use them
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

New Resident
    I find it untimely to unveil an airline theme during the month of September. Just seems insensitive to me and that's exactly why I'm not purchasing one item from this aeronautic collection. Come on Team Lava......that never occurred to you?

I agree horrible timing for airline theme. I'm also not purchasing any items.

On the topic of higher priced GEM heavy updates expensive LTO. I'm hoping the prices drop soon. I think in the heat of summer vacations, people spending time doing other things i.e. me for one. They increased prices trying to coop loss of GEM buys during this quarter to those players that are more actively playing now. Just a guess. Maybe prices will lower some in the next month.

Maybe they were trying to show their respect to the flight attendants and crew who lost their lives in 9/11. I'm sure there are people who play the game that are flight attendants or know some. Whether or not they realized what time of the year it was it's a cute release. There is plenty of time for fall releases!! Fall doesn't officially start until the end of September. I do agree with everyone on these heavy gem LTO's. They are getting out of control! Plus Gems for everything! For carpet, for walls, you can't get anything without paying gems!! Somehow they need to know that it's not right to keep raising the gem prices like that on us! Just saying!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-10-14 at 07:54 AM. Reason: discussing unsanctioned event

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast