Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Update 10th September 2014

Executive Chef
    Personally I love these goal prizes. To those complaining that the final prize blends in too much with the floor, use your creativity and imagination! I personally plan to use contrasting tiles underneath so it looks like a huge rug. These would go so well with the book shop theme as well. Yay!

Rhino Keeper
    I agree I don't mind the transparent floor at all I typically use different floor tiles to create my own 3x3 or 4x4. I really love that we got a new door and I love the wallpaper too. the other prizes seem useful and nice so I'm a fan all around plus we get hazel!! I've already redecorated to an autumn theme but I think it'll be easy to use this new update and incorporate it with autumn things.

when I first saw these goals first thing I thought was to pair them up with the book theme! haha a Barnes and noble of sorts with a coffee shop inside lol

Love the new door!!!! Thanks TL
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

We got a NEW DOOR for coins! Hooray!! Love the coffee theme goals! Now I kinda regretted not buying the bookstore LTO back then.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Ii love the new stuff but what about Halloween Version? I see other people with it but seems like the Google playstore doesn't have it.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789