Thread: Can Someone Help me with my IPHONE transfer Exisiting Account To New IPHONE

Can Someone Help me with my IPHONE transfer Exisiting Account To New IPHONE

I can't login with my old Exisiting Account to my New IPHONE with my Old Storm8 ID ,
    It keep Shows: Bad username or password.
    Can't some one please help?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vampire177155 View Post
    I can't login with my old Exisiting Account to my New IPHONE with my Old Storm8 ID ,
    It keep Shows: Bad username or password.
    Can't some one please help?

Are you logging in through Restaurant Story? If not, then you need to download Restaurant story and log in tapping the top right hand corner, account settings.

Are you using the same id/password that you have used to post on this forum?
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    Are you logging in through Restaurant Story? If not, then you need to download Restaurant story and log in tapping the top right hand corner, account settings.

Are you using the same id/password that you have used to post on this forum?
    Actually, you don't need Restaurant Story, Dragon Story already have the option to login to other account.

Menu -> Social -> Invite -> Account Settings -> Login to another account
    OR
    upper right corner on your island, click on the white thing with a blue icon -> Account Settings -> Login to another account

These are the options vampire177155, I think that you need to have the game in your old device closed, if your storm8 it's not the same on the forum you need to create a new password, and try to go to the Menu -> Help/FAQ -> Transfer Info, in here this says something that probably can help you.
    Last edited by cocauina; 09-08-14 at 09:14 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    Actually, you don't need Restaurant Story, Dragon Story already have the option to login to other account.

Menu -> Social -> Invite -> Account Settings -> Login to another account
    OR
    upper right corner on your island, click on the white thing with a blue icon -> Account Settings -> Login to another account

These are the options vampire177155, I think that you need to have the game in your old device closed, if your storm8 it's not the same on the forum you need to create a new password, and try to go to the Menu -> Help/FAQ -> Transfer Info, in here this says something that probably can help you.

Thanks for that, I didn't realise they had added it there.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    Thanks for that, I didn't realise they had added it there.
    TL added a couple months ago