Page 35 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Fall Harvest World Event - Friday September 12

How can you tell what level your tree is? I've lost count of the upgrades even though I've only done couple lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by anythingyouwant99 View Post
    How can you tell what level your tree is? I've lost count of the upgrades even though I've only done couple lol
    Click on your tree and off to the right it should show the level e.g. Fall Tree 5

Quote Originally Posted by driver1711 View Post
    Click on your tree and off to the right it should show the level e.g. Fall Tree 5
    And if you have to get like 7 of each item you are at level 7, 5 of each would be level 5 etc.

Haha I'm a dork. Thank u. I didn't look over far enough. I was only looking in the box

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by grace_sims View Post
    And if you have to get like 7 of each item you are at level 7, 5 of each would be level 5 etc.
    I am at Level 5 and to upgrade from getting 21 to 24, I only need 4 of each and if memory serves me correctly, I only needed 3 to upgrade from 4 to 5.
    Last edited by driver1711; 09-16-14 at 07:05 PM.

I am at Level 5 and to upgrade from getting 21 to 24, I only need 4 of each and if memory serves me correctly, I only needed 3 to upgrade from 4 to 5.
    Yeah I'm at level 6 and only need 5 of each to upgrade to level 7

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by grace_sims View Post
    It changes when your tree reaches somewhere near level 10. I can't really remember the exact details, but to get to level 10, I think you need 13 of each part, and for level 11, you need 17 of each part to get to the next level. I think level 11 is also the stage when the tree starts to gain some orange colour.
    Last edited by Hoila; 09-16-14 at 08:30 PM.
    My ID/store name is Hoila on Farm Story 2 and Bakery Story

So am I the only one being a bit spoiled with random drops?

Still need crates though if anyone has some!

I'm still at a level 10 tree. Did a calculation, I'll be able to get the cat in about 11 days time. Still trying to collect parts and upgrade my tree to the maximum level. Saw people selling parts in the newspaper just during the first day of event. Either their trees are max or they're just not interested in the event. Though I'm thankful for those who're selling their parts.

At least in this event, I don't have to set alarm for every 3 hrs. I've to do that for 4 days straight during the birthday event back then for that cat! It's a nightmare and plain madness! I feel like a zombie after the birthday event ended.

@kooky: Dear kooky, can we have this thread sticked up please?
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Farm Supplier
    I haven't gotten a single rope simce the beginning of the event :/ if anybody has any extra to sell let me know!
    Last edited by raiinu; 09-17-14 at 11:08 AM.
    Farm Story: ID-raiinu, farm name: Blue Barn