Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 35758182838485

Thread: Farm Story 2: Fall Harvest World Event - Friday September 12

Rhino Keeper
    I could not get the kitty this time as well as not getting the kitty for the birthday event. I search the newspaper, send out a ton of deliveries and use the occasional gems for an upgrade piece. I felt it was more probable for me to get the kitty this time, just not in the cards. I have kids and a family outside of the games and don't get up in the middle of the night. Good job to those who got the cat!

Executive Chef
    Can someone please explain why Stormie sold me rope this morning when this event has been finished for a couple of days

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    Can someone please explain why Stormie sold me rope this morning when this event has been finished for a couple of days

The newspaper has been full of these parts which no one can use. I wonder if anyone from TL actually plays the game themselves
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    Why did I just come here to ask why Stormie is selling old parts? O.o

They expect me to believe his barn isn't fully expanded and he needs space?!?! So wack.

Fellow players and neighbors who I've been seeing Selling these parts. List them for sale and discard them. Don't let it take up space in your stand for more worthy items. Folks are still actually letting this stuff sit there for days. I'm trying to post on walls to say list and discard.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles2288 View Post
    I could not get the kitty this time as well as not getting the kitty for the birthday event. I search the newspaper, send out a ton of deliveries and use the occasional gems for an upgrade piece. I felt it was more probable for me to get the kitty this time, just not in the cards. I have kids and a family outside of the games and don't get up in the middle of the night. Good job to those who got the cat!
    Me neither. This event sucked big time. I'd like to blame the wifi but I just don't have time to collect from no tree every four hours. I also missed out on the truck. Which was the only cute prize aside from the cat. Everything else looked the same. Same fruit, same wood, same colors, identical layout. Nothing unique. Nothing that made me want to keep checking the same like I did for the easter and carnival events. Oh well.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Why did I just come here to ask why Stormie is selling old parts? O.o

They expect me to believe his barn isn't fully expanded and he needs space?!?! So wack.

Fellow players and neighbors who I've been seeing Selling these parts. List them for sale and discard them. Don't let it take up space in your stand for more worthy items. Folks are still actually letting this stuff sit there for days. I'm trying to post on walls to say list and discard.

I am surprised so many people are selling them. Every item which doesn't sell in a slot is losing your farm money you could be making on something else.

I have never known an event like this where TL didn't remove the items no longer needed.
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Me neither. This event sucked big time. I'd like to blame the wifi but I just don't have time to collect from no tree every four hours. I also missed out on the truck. Which was the only cute prize aside from the cat. Everything else looked the same. Same fruit, same wood, same colors, identical layout. Nothing unique. Nothing that made me want to keep checking the same like I did for the easter and carnival events. Oh well.

There certainly has been a deterioration in terms of artwork. The decorations don't look good nor are distinguishable from each other and the fully upgraded tree is very poor.

Compare that to the Easter event with cute decorations, variety of design and animations and things have definitely not changed for the better.

I like this game but it's very frustrating just when I think I'm catching up! I just again now spent another 6 gems by accident on a pig!!! I am participating in the Christmas event and it's even worse than thanksgiving except thanksgiving there was so much stuff dropping for the float that it was hard to get anything else which was awful. I have been trying to get a juicer since before thanksgiving and it ain't happening now with Trees at 2500 a pop. I will play out this event because of my community and then I'm afraid it's goodbye for me. There are a bunch of things wrong with the game: gems get used with no way to prevent, you can't track who is visiting past one day and there is no benefit to visiting friends and keeping that meter full at least none I've seen. Joined me.. Tapped out the Simpson's game.. more reasonable fun over the holidays and not so impossible. Friend me on there if you want...beckybenoit

Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 35758182838485