Thread: A user has sent me a note, but where is it?

New Resident

A user has sent me a note, but where is it?

Hi there,

I am afraid my searching talents have turned up nothing on this, so I figured I would ask here for help.

I got a message the other day on my phone (iOS) that I received a note from a user. I saw the first small bit of the message, not the whole thing, but when I tap the notification to read it in full, I am simply taken to my dragons, nothing more. I checked my profile wall, but there are no messages that match the one that I am getting the notification for, and the community section just has places to visit.

I got another notification today on the same message, and I'm at a loss as to where it might be! I feel bad because I'd like to at least read this note, but it seems so far that I can't.

Thanks so much!

New Resident
    OK, I figured out what was going on! I thought it was a private message of some sort that someone wrote me, but when I made the notification an alert instead of just a banner message, I realized that it was notifying me of a wall note, not a personal message. Problem solved (with some patience!)