Thread: infinity can be used as a parent!

infinity can be used as a parent!

Infinity has been impotent for a long time, but infinity can be used agian as a real breading diamonddragon that adds diamond as element to your pool.
    I read this elsewhere on the forum, but this fact maybe missed out for many people, so I thought just to start a new thread to point everyone on this opportunity

an extra chance for people without diamonds, some people are offered a valuepack with infinity at the moment, maybe this is a route to be able to get other diamonds more easy?
    UR: diamond 3- angel 4- dark angel 1-unicorn 2- gold 1- infinity 2- helios 2- mercury 9- crusader 5 - quetzal 5- icecrown 1 - icicle 1 - Snowangel 2
    favorites: LE like easter and snowman
    45 stored....to long list.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by droopy123love View Post
    Infinity has been impotent for a long time, but infinity can be used agian as a real breading diamonddragon that adds diamond as element to your pool.
    I read this elsewhere on the forum, but this fact maybe missed out for many people, so I thought just to start a new thread to point everyone on this opportunity

an extra chance for people without diamonds, some people are offered a valuepack with infinity at the moment, maybe this is a route to be able to get other diamonds more easy?
    Impotent that made me giggle!!
    Im glad hes able to breed again how exciting

Fashion Designer
    I just put in Diamond and Infinity to see what I would get and I got a Fire...? With a Justice in the nest too lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PineapplePigeon View Post
    I just put in Diamond and Infinity to see what I would get and I got a Fire...?
    Yep, that sounds about right. Using Infinity and Diamond is just like using Diamond and Diamond, you can get any single-type dragon as a result except for those that cannot be bred.

I think this change is great!

TL finally decided that changing Infinity to a dragon that couldn't be used as a breeding parent was a bad idea. Like we all said back then. lol

Fashion Designer
    I tried Infinity and Diamond again and I'm getting a Saturn!

The Honorable Panda
    It is great news that the Infinity can once again be used as a parent!
    Please continue your discussions on the infinity dragon on a current thread.
    Infinity Dragon
    Infinity Value Pack (Infinity can now be a parent)
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-07-14 at 10:17 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request