Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy update: Thunderhawk 9-5-14

The Honorable Panda

Fantasy update: Thunderhawk 9-5-14

New Creature!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Electric and Nature, Common. Don't know time yet, but either this one or Eagle Beagle is 16 hours (on breeder right now).

Fashion Designer
    Cute baby. Looks like a recoloring of the Cosmic Phoenix. But hopefully the juvenile and adult forms will be bigger. The Phoenix form is very tiny. We can't have a tiny grown-up Thunderhawk!

The arrival of not one, but TWO Electric-Nature hybrids brings an end to the fail-proof breeding of Emerald Dragons with the Gem-Nature-Electric combo. I can openly mention it now that the spoilers have arrived. I only bred five additional Emeralds since last weekend. Don't hate me friends. LOL
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    Cute baby. Looks like a recoloring of the Cosmic Phoenix. But hopefully the juvenile and adult forms will be bigger. The Phoenix form is very tiny. We can't have a tiny grown-up Thunderhawk!

The arrival of not one, but TWO Electric-Nature hybrids brings an end to the fail-proof breeding of Emerald Dragons with the Gem-Nature-Electric combo. I can openly mention it now that the spoilers have arrived. I only bred five additional Emeralds since last weekend. Don't hate me friends. LOL
    Hey man you are really smart. I was visiting you but not realized what you are doing
    Visit my main island: ZX71

I got 17 hours breeding peamoth and fire glider, figure this must be thunderhawk.

Never mind, just saw the update for eaglebeagle 17, not 16.
    Last edited by neferphitix; 09-05-14 at 09:08 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Dear Thunderhawk,

You have officially worn out your brief welcome. The honeymoon is over and your hatchling cuteness is no longer so endearing. We are sick and tired of breeding your 16-hour siblings then nursing them on our single nest for another 16 hours. Every single one of them is a 32-hour ordeal. Nearly a day and a half. We hate to break it to you, but we've started selling them straight from the nest to a factory that makes egg batter.
    You're no Phoenix, Hawkie, even though you've copied her form. Matter of fact, you're not much of a hawk at all, much less a THUNDERhawk. Where's your thunder, huh? Oh right, it got stolen by the Beagle and Sphinx. No wonder you're blocking us from them.
    Your thread isn't even getting traffic. Take a hike, yellow bird! Stop tying up our Tree of Life.

Sincerely,
    The Forest Keepers
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    Dear Thunderhawk,

You have officially worn out your brief welcome. The honeymoon is over and your hatchling cuteness is no longer so endearing. We are sick and tired of breeding your 16-hour siblings then nursing them on our single nest for another 16 hours. Every single one of them is a 32-hour ordeal. Nearly a day and a half. We hate to break it to you, but we've started selling them straight from the nest to a factory that makes egg batter.
    You're no Phoenix, Hawkie, even though you've copied her form. Matter of fact, you're not much of a hawk at all, much less a THUNDERhawk. Where's your thunder, huh? Oh right, it got stolen by the Beagle and Sphinx. No wonder you're blocking us from them.
    Your thread isn't even getting traffic. Take a hike, yellow bird! Stop tying up our Tree of Life.

Sincerely,
    The Forest Keepers
    Hear, hear!

Executive Chef
    ENOUGH WITH THE WAYYYYYYYYY TOO HIGH THUNDERHAWK ODDS!

We are all REALLY REALLY REALLY tired of 16 hour fails. Whether trying for a beagle / sphinx or for a unicorn with nature & electric in the mix, it seems like these stupid birds show up 90% of the time. This little experiment to see how much we can possibly stand of not just the same exact animal over and over and over again, but a SIXTEEN HOUR one has got to end.

Executive Chef
    I agree too. The next time I'm getting thunder hawk I'm selling it. I have three already and that's enough. All I seem to be getting are commons and it's annoying.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    I agree too. The next time I'm getting thunder hawk I'm selling it. I have three already and that's enough. All I seem to be getting are commons and it's annoying.
    I have 3 and I've already sold 3 and I have #7 breeding. And I know others have been stuck with way more than that. It's just stupid and sucks fun out of the game the way it is now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast