Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Winddancer Dragon- (IOS) Craftable/Battle-EXPIRED

Any suggestions on beating a Planet lv12?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by josie109 View Post
    Any suggestions on beating a Planet lv12?
    My choice would be Lightning or another with pink/yellow

Executive Chef
    I definitely agree that the battles have gotten much tougher since the last tourney. Just had a goldleaf 13or 14, forgot which.

Executive Chef
    I know that the non-tourney opponents depend on your level. If you're level 50, it's like level 6 opponents, non super rares. Now that I'm level 150, I get Diamond-hybrids of lvl 12-14, and Champions of level 14. Even got me a 15%-chance opponent once, didn't like that at all.

But, tbh, I almost always have the best available dragon, on epic. So, without these very difficult opponents, the arena never would be a chalange to me.

Executive Chef
    Annoying to the point where it becomes just silly i've been fighting Wizard 14 for a couple days - Marshmallow and Spring with a calculated crit chance of 60% get beat up over and over, along with Champs that has 55%.... But, in the middle of annoyance one must be grateful there's no lottery tournament active at least!

Rhino Keeper
    How to beat Kitsune13.

Farm Supplier
    Astromancer 14 fell on third attempt with epic Diamond bmB - it also beat up my epic soccer, razorback, bronzetalon and crusader Good luck to anyone still battling this monster - it is still evading my attempts to breed it with my latest water fail occupying the nest
    Last edited by aypeerez; 09-07-14 at 10:37 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jovita777 View Post
    How to beat Kitsune13.
    I have beaten Kitsune with Deep. Single black element dragon would be another choice or Onyx.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    Annoying to the point where it becomes just silly i've been fighting Wizard 14 for a couple days - Marshmallow and Spring with a calculated crit chance of 60% get beat up over and over, along with Champs that has 55%.... But, in the middle of annoyance one must be grateful there's no lottery tournament active at least!
    Hihi, I have the same with a Hypnotic now: Triple Rainbow should have 65% chance, epic Champs 60, but he has sent 6 of my Champs to the well, and my TR atleast 4 times now

Executive Chef
    Any suggestions for an ugly Sasquatch please.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast