Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Winddancer Dragon- (IOS) Craftable/Battle-EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    ...my Crafting Shop is busy working on a Comet (finally! lol)
    Congrats on the Comet - that's dedication!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Guess what luck I have, first battle after last tourney was a Mirage 14, which I got in one battle, now it's a Valyrie lvl 14... Guess I'll have to wait till thenext tourney before I can start collecting...
    A Level 14 Valkyrie is a total BS opponent when there's no tournament. I don't think we have a new tournament until Tuesday - so good luck over the weekend.

Rhino Keeper
    This dragon looks like spellthorn...
    Hello! I play Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story, and Home Design Story. Add me at benjessie on either game!

Executive Chef
    Thank you for posting the pic kooky. I still haven't worked out how to do that! Besides my Crafting Shop is busy working on a Comet (finally! lol)
    Yay! for you!

Fashion Designer
    don't you think the dragons for in the battles are harder to beat.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kms899 View Post
    don't you think the dragons for in the battles are harder to beat.
    Yes. I have a more difficult time with some of them, the common dragons can give me the most trouble.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Zummat View Post
    Yes. I have a more difficult time with some of them, the common dragons can give me the most trouble.
    i'm having a lot of trouble with all the dragon, it's my third one, i'm im having trouble with it, i had to use gold on my first dragon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AJImmer View Post
    A Level 14 Valkyrie is a total BS opponent when there's no tournament. I don't think we have a new tournament until Tuesday - so good luck over the weekend.
    No flash tournament this weekend? I was quite afraid of getting one, was enjoying the break from battling before this crafting one came out!

Host(ess)

Unhappy Nightlight Dragon 😱

So I just battled and received a Winddancer Ring, it says to collect them to craft a Winddancer Dragon. Does anyone have any info on this new one?

edit(KP)

Oh my goodness! �� I never saw a message stating the Nightlight dragon was going away and I only need 10 more battles to get her. I should have known because we had 2-30 dragon battle events and a couple of 12-battle events, at least, but don't they usually give us a heads up like "The Nighlight Dragon is retiring in X number of days - hurry and craft yours now" type of message or did I just miss it? I'm so upset.... Well not really cuz it is just a game but shoot! I wanted her!
    Last edited by TxRunningGirl; 09-06-14 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Typos

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TxRunningGirl View Post
    Oh my goodness! �� I never saw a message stating the Nightlight dragon was going away and I only need 10 more battles to get her. I should have known because we had 2-30 dragon battle events and a couple of 12-battle events, at least, but don't they usually give us a heads up like "The Nighlight Dragon is retiring in X number of days - hurry and craft yours now" type of message or did I just miss it? I'm so upset.... Well not really cuz it is just a game but shoot! I wanted her!
    TL created an pop up saying that the dragon was going to expired on Friday.. Probably you didn't ay attention to the pop up's when you open the game the past 3/4 days

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast