Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Winddancer Dragon- (IOS) Craftable/Battle-EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trauma46 View Post
    Yup I have a similar situation .. been on Valkyrie 14 all day .. have lost 8 times to him now

Maizee : I have only ever got Alpine down with champs .. just throw all your champs at him one at a time .. good luck babe.
    All day thats a bummer lets hope we dont get a tourney cz im still healing the last lot...id say u have a few to heal now too

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Oh man, that is a tough one. Even Epic Champs only have a 35% chance against him. Good luck, hopefully one of them will prevail!
    Thanks hun

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    I always stop batteling when I reach 75 items, for the last tournament will give me the last 24 items That way I don't go into the tournament with a long waiting line for the spa and I'm sure I get enough items to craft one.
    Ooo i may start doing that myself...sounds like a plan

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maizee0404 View Post
    All day thats a bummer lets hope we dont get a tourney cz im still healing the last lot...id say u have a few to heal now too

You know you said about no tourney .. well guess what has just popped up .. this is too many

Executive Chef
    Happy to report that after round 7 of the tournament I collected ring 99. Winddancer egg is crafting in the Spell Shop!

Good luck everyone!

Executive Chef
    Gratz

I still need 12, but I calculated that by the end of the tourney, I would have enough, and that's good enough for me

Fashion Designer
    Got it

Executive Chef
    I'm at 88 rings. So 11 more to go. I'll end up with extra in my storage as I'm on round 7 in the tournament and will have my 99 rings once I hit round 19.

Rhino Keeper
    I hate all the extras in my storage, so even when I reach 99 I don't start crafting yet. I wait until they announce the last day to craft, start it the night before timer expires, and then don't do any battles until it's gone.

Fashion Designer
    hi there, does anyone know until when does this run? trying to decide if i get to craft a second one for trading

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast