Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Winddancer Dragon- (IOS) Craftable/Battle-EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    Any suggestions for an ugly Sasquatch please.
    Try avening if you have it.

Executive Chef
    My word so far red queen has taken down 2 champs and a diamond!

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know the end date for Winddancer? I notice that winddancer rings are not awarded in battles now that the Japanese world event has started. I have enough rings to craft the dragon but I am currently crafting an Obsidian in my spell shop so I can't check for a deadline there.

Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    Does anyone know the end date for Winddancer? I notice that winddancer rings are not awarded in battles now that the Japanese world event has started. I have enough rings to craft the dragon but I am currently crafting an Obsidian in my spell shop so I can't check for a deadline there.
    We are getting one ring and one fan, with an an arena win. Check your game next time you battle and win.

Executive Chef
    Ugh this level 12 Stone has taken down Atlantis and Serpent (both level 9), epic Paladin and now epic Valkyrie. I'll try my Bronzetalon next as it seems to be on a roll in the arena. But this is a level 12 and a single element. Shouldn't be this hard. LOL

Executive Chef
    I'm fighting a Capricorn now who has destroyed every champion I have twice. Seriously? For a random battle outside a tournament? Not worth the rings or the fans.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ramothsflight View Post
    We are getting one ring and one fan, with an an arena win. Check your game next time you battle and win.
    Not me. I checked several times and I am still at the same number of rings as when the world event started. I even reinstalled. Oh well, I have enough to craft my dragon. Mostly I wanted to be sure that it is still active. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    Ugh this level 12 Stone has taken down Atlantis and Serpent (both level 9), epic Paladin and now epic Valkyrie. I'll try my Bronzetalon next as it seems to be on a roll in the arena. But this is a level 12 and a single element. Shouldn't be this hard. LOL
    I got him today too. Atlantis succeeded on second try, champions failed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    I got him today too. Atlantis succeeded on second try, champions failed.
    Yeah, he's in the spa now. But he'd just come out of the spa when I tried him and failed. That's why I had to go with Serpent first. LOL

Let's hope second time is the charm.

The maximum amount of parts you can obtain is the amount you need to craft it, so if you have 99 rings already you won't get more until you spend it all to craft the dragon, and then you can collect rings again.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast