Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Winddancer Dragon- (IOS) Craftable/Battle-EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Zummat View Post
    Congratulations! I have 17 more to collect.
    Hi everyone Congrats Clarity and well done everyone for doing well on the rings .. I am Way behind - still have 33 to go and have just been presented with a champ 14 .. sigh

Rhino Keeper
    Today i'm stuck on chrome. Fates, ametfyst, passion lost.

Nightclub Owner
    Good luck to everyone still collecting. I've got mine in the nest right now

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trauma46 View Post
    Hi everyone Congrats Clarity and well done everyone for doing well on the rings .. I am Way behind - still have 33 to go and have just been presented with a champ 14 .. sigh
    Woweee!! Me no likey champs unless there mine and winning ha!! I got presented with every diamond today..unicorn..gold..etc needless to say i kicked them all into next week! Go kick that champs butt

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maizee0404 View Post
    Woweee!! Me no likey champs unless there mine and winning ha!! I got presented with every diamond today..unicorn..gold..etc needless to say i kicked them all into next week! Go kick that champs butt
    hehe good for you .. the problem is that its a Level 14 AND very stubborn ..

Jovita : a lot depends on what level your Chrome is .. but you have lots of options - a Fluffles is always good ! Alternatively triple rainbow or tigers eye .. then you have all champs, bat, arcane - basically purple yellows and black/yellows seem to be good - any help ? I have only ever fought a chrome once and Fluffles got him

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trauma46 View Post
    hehe good for you .. the problem is that its a Level 14 AND very stubborn ..

Jovita : a lot depends on what level your Chrome is .. but you have lots of options - a Fluffles is always good ! Alternatively triple rainbow or tigers eye .. then you have all champs, bat, arcane - basically purple yellows and black/yellows seem to be good - any help ? I have only ever fought a chrome once and Fluffles got him
    Iv hit a wall with alpine 14 hes kicking everything i throw at him out of the arena

Nightclub Owner
    Iv hit a wall with alpine 14 hes kicking everything i throw at him out of the arena
    Oh man, that is a tough one. Even Epic Champs only have a 35% chance against him. Good luck, hopefully one of them will prevail!

Executive Chef
    I always stop batteling when I reach 75 items, for the last tournament will give me the last 24 items That way I don't go into the tournament with a long waiting line for the spa and I'm sure I get enough items to craft one.

Executive Chef
    Yup I have a similar situation .. been on Valkyrie 14 all day .. have lost 8 times to him now

Maizee : I have only ever got Alpine down with champs .. just throw all your champs at him one at a time .. good luck babe.

Executive Chef
    Hehe!! My 3 champs all healing now! Im currently at 89 rings hope he goes down soon

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast