Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story - Italian Goals - Sep 03, 2014(EXPIRED)

New Resident
    Another dumb question as i'm pretty new to RS, just got the salad station, will the wood burning oven be the next goal. Thanks McDoofas

Quote Originally Posted by mcdoofas View Post
    Another dumb question as i'm pretty new to RS, just got the salad station, will the wood burning oven be the next goal. Thanks McDoofas
    You have to finish the 3 recipe requirements on the first stove before the 2nd opens up.
    Check the first page of this thread and you'll get an idea on the sequence of the goal. Good luck!

Darn. I just failed the tropical goal even after paying to finish 5 pizzas early with gems. I just couldn't get parts fast enough to get enough ovens built in the super short time they give for these. I was ONLY receiving parts from neighbors other than Stormie at midnight. So it took a full day for each oven that needed building. Major system glitch.

Most goals last 30 days or so. Do you not have enough neighbors to help you out with gifts & requests?
    Best strategy I think:
    Send a request for the part & then leave a message when you visit you need a certain part. That way you get 2 a day from a neighbor. (1 gift & 1 request). Shouldn't take too long to build appliances that way.
    You can get 20 gifts a day and 20 requests a day so that makes 40 parts.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Most goals last 30 days or so. Do you not have enough neighbors to help you out with gifts & requests?
    Best strategy I think:
    Send a request for the part & then leave a message when you visit you need a certain part. That way you get 2 a day from a neighbor. (1 gift & 1 request). Shouldn't take too long to build appliances that way.
    You can get 20 gifts a day and 20 requests a day so that makes 40 parts.
    Oh no, this one only gave me 3 days to make 25 pizzas at 6 hours each! I have about 50 neighbors but was only able to build one stove per day since the game is only filling my material requests at midnight regardless of when my neighbors accept them and regardless of whether I've accepted gifts that day or not. Super frustrating.

Mathmatically, I could do 4 pizzas per day per oven if I didn't sleep. I got my 4th oven built this morning and paid to complete 5 pizzas immediately thinking I'd be able to get the last batch done in time but they had 30 minutes left when time expired. Major bummer and waste of real money.
    Last edited by babyblueblaze; 10-06-14 at 02:46 PM.

I also have the problem of the game telling folks I've already received max gifts even though I was intentionally declining everything but the parts I needed. There's clearly a major game glitch if folks are telling me the game won't let them send me stuff and I can only receive anything at all at midnight. I've tried force closing the app but it doesn't help. I assumed it was intentional on the part of the developer to get us to break down and spend money for parts but I talked to my hubby who works as a professional nerd for a different video game company and he says it's probably a problem with their persistent messenger service.

Send an email to support and they can look into your game.

Support@teamlava.com
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

New Resident
    Hey can you help, my goal clipboard is no longer on my screen, what should I do?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jadanashe View Post
    Hey can you help, my goal clipboard is no longer on my screen, what should I do?
    That means that you have completed all the currently offered goals.
    When new goals are released your clipboard will be back.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by jadanashe View Post
    Wow...lucky you. I have some game goals that are gonna be in my book for a very long time...one is for 91 days!! Really only do those for the first few levels that are actually attainable. Wish there was a disregard, quit, or something to get rid of them.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast