Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Restaurant Story - Italian Goals - Sep 03, 2014(EXPIRED)

likes pizza goals
    Last edited by pingouin07; 10-09-14 at 07:31 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I've been on RS for less than 2 months, so Italian goals was my first after GranGran goals. I didn't understand the time factor is so difficult unless started when the goal is first available. Anyway I didn't complete the 2nd oven or 20 cheese pizzas in time. 2 questions: Will I be able to cook the Hawaiian and combo pizzas after finishing the cheese pizza goal of 20 and whatever number of Hawaiian pizzas, or am I'm forever locked out of those recipes and stuck with cheese pizzas only. I've already stored it away. Second, as a newbie is it really possible to complete all goals for the monthly event without making RS take over your life? I started the Halloween goals yesterday and just have one appliance, but I see others with 2 or more to help them cook quicker. Is that almost necessary? Make that 3 questions! Thanks.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieGrass View Post
    I've been on RS for less than 2 months, so Italian goals was my first after GranGran goals. I didn't understand the time factor is so difficult unless started when the goal is first available. Anyway I didn't complete the 2nd oven or 20 cheese pizzas in time. 2 questions: Will I be able to cook the Hawaiian and combo pizzas after finishing the cheese pizza goal of 20 and whatever number of Hawaiian pizzas, or am I'm forever locked out of those recipes and stuck with cheese pizzas only. I've already stored it away. Second, as a newbie is it really possible to complete all goals for the monthly event without making RS take over your life? I started the Halloween goals yesterday and just have one appliance, but I see others with 2 or more to help them cook quicker. Is that almost necessary? Make that 3 questions! Thanks.
    I am sorry but if you did not complete the goals, you will not be able to unlock the items. You would only have access to them if Team Lava releases them in the future.
    It is difficult being a lower level player and completing the goals in time, but I know some players have done it.

It does mean putting a lot of time into the game. You will need to have a few appliances for the longer recipes.

As you level up, finishing the timed goals will become easier.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieGrass View Post
    If I were u and having been where u r 2 yrs ago, I'd put ur time and efforts in advancing up LvLs and accumulating coins afor the time being. I didn't make my 1st real attemp at a challenge until the XMAS 1 in 2012. I'd started July 2012 and by the start of that December I was up to lvl 50 something so I had more equipment slots to use. I remember trying the Halloween challenge that yr and being very frustrated w spending all my coins and not really having anything to show for it.
    Either way, good luck!
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

New Resident
    When will the Italian goals become available again

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by thechef20 View Post
    When will the Italian goals become available again
    Sorry, once time runs out they'll not reappear.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234