Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 9/3/14

Executive Chef
    The clock is okay but I already have tons of clocks that I'm not even using right now. Floor display decent but not so interesting I'd get it for gems. The wallpaper kind of creeps me out, maybe good for Halloween to some people though. Yay for new apple cupcakes recipe, just finished mastering my gelato recipes yesterday and have nothing to master again.

Executive Chef
    Yay! TWO new super pretty recipes. I'll kick my speciality ovens in the storage and pull my ovens out. Need to master the last three recipe anyways. This is cool that they are slowly remembering the old bakery story we all fell in love with. Recipes on the oven, pretty recipes, give us some regular LTOs please, more bakery and cute stuff and y'all will make so much money off of us.

I'm already saving for November, don't disappoint me or I'll just blow it all on a flat screen for my bedroom.

Executive Chef
    chairs could be cute if you were doing a back to school theme, and new recipes are always welcome. otherwise i'm not crazy about it.

totally agree with those approving of RS&BS goals being staggered. thanks for instituting that, TL.

Rhino Keeper
    Where are you finding the info about the new recipes? I only see the pic on the blog?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ojapple96 View Post
    Where are you finding the info about the new recipes? I only see the pic on the blog?

The pic from the blog Included the candy apples and what looks like apple cupcakes. Those will 98 percent most likely be on the regular stove.

Farm Supplier
    :-) I love apples!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    The pic from the blog Included the candy apples and what looks like apple cupcakes. Those will 98 percent most likely be on the regular stove.
    Ahhh ok inference it read like super secret info I thought maybe only those at level 99 were able to see/know LOL! Thanks here's to finding out soon!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

Those look like new recipes to me! So sweet and perfect for autumn! I love them already

Although, I can't really see myself using the rest of the update just yet. Maybe with some more fall content or even some goals next week (thank you for staggering the RS and BS goals!), but not right now. The counters and wallpaper look like they could go well for Halloween, too, so that makes me happy Love the floor decoration as well, though to be honest, I'd much prefer last year's Bobbing For Apples floor decoration. Hope that's brought back

And... is it just me, or is anyone else a bit tired of the "glass-top" style tables? We've had quite a few of them this year:

Feb: Single Scoop
    Apr: Book, White Wicker, Easter Egg, Chandelier (was this Glass-Top Month or something?)
    May: Petal, Propeller

and now these ones for September. And that's not even counting the ones previously in the catalog (Teacup, Hard Hat, Executive, Tiki, Gumdrop, Barrel, Ship Wheel) that were already available before this year. I'm not sure if I'm the only one, but I much prefer tables with different designs. They feel more unique in my opinion. I wouldn't mind glass-top tables occasionally but it's been a bit overwhelming recently.

Oh, and for people wondering: the display in the picture is the Drink Display, which is an already-existing item that costs 20 gems to get.
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 09-02-14 at 10:22 PM.

I am obviously the minority but I have no idea why is everybody so excited for new recipes? -___- Things are already selling SO SLOWLY here and I don't think it'll help to add more food in it......

I have dragons in my bakery decadent dragon

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast