Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 9/3/14

the kids are so small..

Rhino Keeper
    Do you have to be a certain level or do something special to trigger this goal? I don't play on this GoodieTwoShoes2 account but I do play on my android LindaLou22 account and I am Level 40 so how do I trigger this? I am still making those 35 King Sweet Cupcakes!!!!

I agree with you. I have a gem sale n wz gonna buy the item for fall but it is so very tiny it will look goofy. Its like the tiny volley ball players in Fashion Story.

You are so right. I wz really disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by ashrb View Post
    Wow, talk about tiny & disproportionate! There is no way that is worth 31 gems! From far away it looks like little puppet dolls. I would have happily spent gems on this if it were a 4x4 or even a 3x3 because Autumn is my absolute favorite month and this would have gone great with the bobbing for apples & kids playing in leaves decor.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodyTwoShoes2 View Post
    Do you have to be a certain level or do something special to trigger this goal? I don't play on this GoodieTwoShoes2 account but I do play on my android LindaLou22 account and I am Level 40 so how do I trigger this? I am still making those 35 King Sweet Cupcakes!!!!
    This isn't a goal, just a weekly update. If your playing on the Farmer's Market version, which I think it's the latest version for BS then maybe you have to be at a higher level to unlock the decor. Look in your decor tab for the items, it should tell you what level you need to be at to unlock them.
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by srg70 View Post
    I missed these. I have been busy mastering other appliances.
    The one and only Lady Zhen Ji!

Rhino Keeper
    When is too early to start decorating for Halloween?

Rhino Keeper
    The stores are already decorating for Halloween so it's not too early! By the way, I did not see any sneak peaks on team lavas blog today I was hoping new goals would come out tomorrow but don't they usually do a teaser the day before?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ojapple96 View Post
    The stores are already decorating for Halloween so it's not too early! By the way, I did not see any sneak peaks on team lavas blog today I was hoping new goals would come out tomorrow but don't they usually do a teaser the day before?
    Today is Monday, updates are Wednesday, preview Tuesday.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    Today is Monday, updates are Wednesday, preview Tuesday.
    Thank you! It must be Monday I can't even remember that it's Monday NOT Tuesday oh dear!
    Last edited by ojapple96; 09-08-14 at 05:35 PM.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast