Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 9/3/14

Executive Chef
    What are the new recipe times? My ovens are in use for another two hours.

Executive Chef
    I don't understand when tables are 4 gems!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    What are the new recipe times? My ovens are in use for another two hours.

The recipes are 2 and 6 hours.

Fashion Designer

Rhino Keeper
    OMG, I am not buying anything. Soooooooooo expensive!

Fashion Designer
    The tables are ridiculously gem priced IMO....not getting any..... If they were 2 gems I would get a few but not wasting 4 gems per table...no thanks! Also not getting the kids with the apples decor...not worth the gems there either....or the wallpaper which is ugly. Just got a few chairs, the clock and some flooring. Like having the 2 new recipes.
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Fashion Designer
    I was going to spend the 31 gems to get the little kids with the apples, but they are totally out of proportion to the rest of my little people so will be not getting them....unless they decide to make them properly sized.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    I was going to spend the 31 gems to get the little kids with the apples, but they are totally out of proportion to the rest of my little people so will be not getting them....unless they decide to make them properly sized.
    Wow, talk about tiny & disproportionate! There is no way that is worth 31 gems! From far away it looks like little puppet dolls. I would have happily spent gems on this if it were a 4x4 or even a 3x3 because Autumn is my absolute favorite month and this would have gone great with the bobbing for apples & kids playing in leaves decor.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by natalienat518 View Post
    I am obviously the minority but I have no idea why is everybody so excited for new recipes? -___- Things are already selling SO SLOWLY here and I don't think it'll help to add more food in it......
    Most of the time the ppl who get really excited for the new recipes r those of us who've reached lvl 99 and have maxed on all the equipment. This is the only way we've got to earn gems besides doing the monthly challenges. New recipes on the regular equipment is something that's been requested for a long, long time.
    That's y there's excitement when new recipes come out.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Fashion Designer
    Aww I love the apple theme and I think they could have done something really cute with an apple table. But, a browning, eaten apple core? Not very attractive IMO. And for 4 gems!?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast