Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Spin the Wheel

Rhino Keeper
    i got a black rose dragon!

Fashion Designer
    i'm here to tell you how much i dislike this spin the stupid wheel thing. it doesn't matter if i spend tons of gold or i just wait almost a day to "spin" the wheel because everytime i get food, coins or maps. I have 4 account and i tried this feature. So long i got these "awesome" stuff:

main account : 700 food
    my gf's main account: 700 food
    2nd account, lvl 34: 400 food
    3rd account, lvl 24: 1 map

Thank you TL for these great prizes. NOOT !

Banned
    Well it is free so if you get a dragon then you are lucky. 1st spin I got porcelain and maps. Yeah!

Executive Chef
    Oh my word, they have black rose. I want her! Ill go check my other two islands to see if my luck will be more improved. I also need porcelain. From the last wheels, I have four stupid sea breezes, SIX mermaids, four Germany dragons and won two of the magician dragon. Whatever it was called from the last spin thingy. It's horrible that it's 30 gold an extra turn now. My breeding luck stinks big time and it'd my usual only chance to get something new on the nest, to breed for parts for mining. I want obsidian!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FigmentValley View Post
    I really dislike these wheel things. They offer a few nice dragons - but I have never spun one. I spent gold in the beginning- if I spun gold (I did that -once), I spent it - but that did not return anything of worth.

I get mystic maps. I have no more expansions. I have plenty of generous neighbors. I do not need maps!

Silly wheel thing. Bah.
    Hehe i fully agree, quite useless event even if ofc what junk you get from it is free junk! I did get Forestfire that i didn't have from one of these wheels (i even got 2 of them which ofc was quite unnecessary) but the latter ones have given nothing at all - and the poor winning chances doesn't make it attractive to spend gold on extra spins either. Ah well, again - it is free junk we're getting.

Hmm...i am a bit unfair though, this first spin gave 5200 apples which tbh really isn't junk at all, it just feels like it!

New Resident
    I am with those of you who plan to use the free spins but not spend gold (though it is sooooo tempting!!). Then I save any unneeded dragons and put them in the nest to hatch when there is an event like the recent "dragons in space." Easy to earn extra stars (or whatever) that way, then sell 'em (or evolve if I need bombs for the mine...)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    Hehe i fully agree, quite useless event even if ofc what junk you get from it is free junk! I did get Forestfire that i didn't have from one of these wheels (i even got 2 of them which ofc was quite unnecessary) but the latter ones have given nothing at all - and the poor winning chances doesn't make it attractive to spend gold on extra spins either. Ah well, again - it is free junk we're getting.

Hmm...i am a bit unfair though, this first spin gave 5200 apples which tbh really isn't junk at all, it just feels like it!

hi Mak ! yeah, it's FREE and it will stay that way for me ! not going to spend gold because last time when i did spend some gold, i got food and maps. I almost forgot about the forestfire dragon ! i got it as well, it's still in the storage. that's the only dragon i got so far from those spinning wheels.

an off topic question: how much longer will DS be around ? i'm almost running out of space ! and i still need space for decorations and the new space habitat.

Fashion Designer
    Falling Leaf dragon on the first spin, but after looking at it I am not too thrilled..just a mid level 25 hr evolve dragon.

Fashion Designer
    I need porcelain... This would be awesome!

Executive Chef
    I have all those dragons! But getting some food!

Good luck everyone!

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast