Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: September 2014

Tigerlove22

Add me: AbbeyLanda

New Resident
    wsulkj

Fashion Designer
    I need a couple more neighbors to expand to 23x26. I gift daily and tip whoever visits or leaves a message as well as others when I can.

Note: Added 30+ neighbors. Thanks all.
    Last edited by brandonu; 09-10-14 at 06:53 AM. Reason: Added 30+ neighbors

aurorablaise9795

Please gift parts

Rhino Keeper
    I'm a level 99 player, looking for established active players. I respond to all requests, and tip as often as I can. Add cartoc6

Looking for some more active neighbors who respond to requests quickly!

My playing style, which is pretty laid back:
    - I send a mass basic parts gift every morning. I will gift specific items if you leave a message on my wall, though. I still run out of food, so I don't really care what you decide to gift me.
    - I tip back from my wall and from the news feed daily. Other than that, I tip all my neighbors when the mood strikes- which is typically once or twice a week. My rating is usually 3, sometimes 4. Because of this, I really don't care if you tip me daily.
    - I check my Restaurant during my lunch breaks, so requests are answered within a few hours.

MsBrookeNicole is my ID

New Resident
    Looking for neighbors that ONLY send PARTS as gifts and answer material requests, i dont tip often so my star rating is from 0-3, IF you leave a tip PLEASE write on my wall so that i can return the favor, if you dont i wont tip back. if your looking for someone who tips and gifts food daily, then please DO NOT ADD ME! i'm looking for neighbors with the same game style as me.

I gift random PARTS only when theres no goals and daily, i answer to all material requests (ASAP), i do not tip often but i am a active player. If you add me and you send food as gifts, i will delete you right away. please when you add me, write on my wall you found me on forms thanks!
    ID: Zafaraa

Host(ess)
    Kindly ADD ONLY if you will send PARTS NOT FOOD as gift:

1. I am mostly active during the first 2 weeks of goals.
    2. I prefer Parts as gifts. I NEVER need food.
    3. I post what part I prefer to receive on my wall.
    4. I accept material requests as soon as I can.

I am looking for neighbours:
    1. who send PARTS as gifts especially when there are goals
    2. & who will accept material requests especially when there are goals
    Please feel free to post part/food request on my wall when we become neighbours.

I have found several great neighbours who play like I do and I am looking forward to finding more through this post.
    Thanks!

add me too please Jennxsomething

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast