Thread: Farm storyfreezing and other troubles

Farm storyfreezing and other troubles

After at least a year of nothing but problems with farm story from freezing to spontaneously shutting down. i had several months of enjoying the game trouble free. Now it is back to very slow loading and processing and freezing, etc for as much as a minute. The cause???? the billboards that advertize other games!. How about it Storm 8 Team lava etc? please find another way to try to hawk your games a lot of us don't care about.

Nightclub Owner
    I suspect that the reason your game is freezing is because you have an inferior device....even if it is an expensive device. Your phone or tablet does not have sufficient memory to play the games.

At least that is what has been the reason given bu the powers that be.

I hate thise billboards too.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I suspect that the reason your game is freezing is because you have an inferior device....even if it is an expensive device. Your phone or tablet does not have sufficient memory to play the games.

At least that is what has been the reason given bu the powers that be.

I hate thise billboards too.
    I doubt it is inferior device - what is "inferior" device in your opinion anyway? Mine is freezing up too and many of my neighbors are having the same issue, a lot of them cannot get in, game keeps on crashing - and this is coming from many Android and IOS players. The game is not being maintained properly by TL.

I stop playing this game because doesn't have anything new. No Gols or up dates. ��

Farm Story freezes either completely or a function, ie. selecting gifts or crops to plant. This happens when I or plant crops too quickly. The game will not self-correct with time so I have been deleting the game from my iPad and reinstalling - annoying, but it works.

New Resident
    I never had any troubles with farm story but in the past couple of days I can't mine. When I do it freezes up and kicks me out. And I lose the tool!
    Last edited by sdrbakery; 10-26-14 at 05:40 AM.

New Resident
    Seriously. This mine freezing affects game play. How do I contact storm8? If no respnose, well it's one less game I'll play