Thread: Nursery Level

Nursery Level

So in the top left it shows your level, out of 5 stars for 4 categories. 1 is your nursery. Is that how many babies you've made or literally the amount of nursery's you have. Is the game saying without spending real money you can't have all 5 stars?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WordsForFreedom View Post
    So in the top left it shows your level, out of 5 stars for 4 categories. 1 is your nursery. Is that how many babies you've made or literally the amount of nursery's you have. Is the game saying without spending real money you can't have all 5 stars?
    There are 4 categories that add up to your SHOP RATING average:

Pet variety
    Store displays
    Nursery
    Shop size

As you level up, you have more pets available in the market to buy, that's how your star rating increases.
    Have more pets, breed/crossbreed, expand your shop and your rating goes up.

You don't use gems just to have 5 stars.

Thank you for the reply. My main concern was that you can purchase new nursery beds for the 149 gems. I thought that the Nursery ranking was only leveled up by having more beds meaning I'd need tons of gems. Do you know what in particular levels up the nursery. I would assume it's the amount you breed and crossbreed now, from your explanation. The other ones sort of speak for themselves (I believe). Although honestly I have so little it terms of shop display and it's already given me five stars.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WordsForFreedom View Post
    Thank you for the reply. My main concern was that you can purchase new nursery beds for the 149 gems. I thought that the Nursery ranking was only leveled up by having more beds meaning I'd need tons of gems. Do you know what in particular levels up the nursery. I would assume it's the amount you breed and crossbreed now, from your explanation. The other ones sort of speak for themselves (I believe). Although honestly I have so little it terms of shop display and it's already given me five stars.
    Buy new pets from the market, look for the ones that are 5,000 or less. There are many pets for 3,000 -1,500 range.

Check out the crossbreed guide in the sticky.

That's all you need to gain 5 stars in nursery.

The nursery bed you're talking about is the same as the first, it's just another SLOT which is not necessary.

Host(ess)
    Please can you tell me exactly what to do to get 5 stars in the nursery level? Thanks