Thread: should be a "trash this egg" option before hatching

should be a "trash this egg" option before hatching

isnt it enough that i just waited 20 hours for my 12847th island dragon egg? should i really have to wait another 20 hrs just to throw it away? and no. im not spending real $ to speed it up just so i can have another 40 hrs for my next garbage island dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    This game has 2 options: option #1 - buy gold with your real money and do what you want with your dragons, option #2 - don't buy gold and enjoy a free-to-play version where no complaints are accepted.
    Last edited by shield14; 09-04-14 at 02:11 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shield14 View Post
    This game has 2 options: option #1 - buy gold with your real money and do what you want with your dragons, option #2 - don't buy gold and enjoy a free-to-play version where no complaints are excepted.
    Lol!!! Nice answer 😝😝

Nightclub Owner
    I think this is a very good suggestion even if you don't get anything in return for the egg (such as the customary 100 coins for selling). I can't count how many dragons I end up selling due to breed failures.

Rhino Keeper
    Good idea, discard egg before placing on nest...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shield14 View Post
    This game has 2 options: option #1 - buy gold with your real money and do what you want with your dragons, option #2 - don't buy gold and enjoy a free-to-play version where no complaints are accepted.
    Doesn't make it a bad idea, though one that will never happen.

Host(ess)
    What a minute, how can you have a trash option for an egg you don't want? We are discussing dragon lives here....... Let them live. I'm voting dragon pro choice on this one

Executive Chef
    I have 3 nests, that way I always have room for an extra egg to hatch and I never have to wait. Yes, it's an investment, but I never have to speed an hatching in order to free a nest. Plus, it's making Summonings and World-events a lot more easier

Quote Originally Posted by Robert832 View Post
    What a minute, how can you have a trash option for an egg you don't want? We are discussing dragon lives here....... Let them live. I'm voting dragon pro choice on this one
    ok, then call it a "donate this egg to a loving, pre-screened family that can't hatch one of their own" option

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert832 View Post
    This seriously made me roflmao!

Quote Originally Posted by mcgoohoo View Post
    ok, then call it a "donate this egg to a loving, pre-screened family that can't hatch one of their own" option
    You guys are too hilarious! So funny