Thread: The Glimmerwood Treaty

Executive Chef

The Glimmerwood Treaty

I'm just completing the Glimmerwood Treaty, for the faerie respite quest and I wondered if it would be worth making a few extra magic inks and fine parchment? Will there be a need for these items at a later date?

Nightclub Owner
    fine parchment is used in the Anges quest (late stage once you have finished the Adamant quest). Have 10 or so ins stage is no luxury.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quick question, I've moved on from this quest now on to Calling All Faeries however the Glimerwood Treaty is still in my workshop. However the magic ink isn't in the potion shop and the parchment isn't in workshop.

Is this a glitch?

Rhino Keeper
    Na, it disappears pretty quick....in Blythwood 1 the OT letters to Agnes require black ink(coal & water) and fine parchment(lots of wood) there are gonna be about 10 letters to Agnes so make about 11 black inks, 11 fine parchments before sending the letters(3 days)....so you'll have 1 of each left in inventory

Rhino Keeper
    I did read somewhere lovesick OT might want to write to Agnes a few more times, so I made about 5 or so more of each.
    On those almost impossible personal goals they talk about maxing out on all inks...here's your chance at the black, and all the coal is easy to get.
    Having 18-20 of each is maxing out for me
    I ~try~ to get 1 or 2 of each item to stay in my inventory...it's hard tho

Answered
    Last edited by TeddysConnie; 07-18-16 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Found treaty buried in inventory