Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Wish List (bring back old items)

Host(ess)

The vintage vanity is so cute

Here are the items I would LOVE to see in the next Black Friday sale :

Cauldron (redhead witch LTO)
    Masquerade Stand (from the discontinued HALLOWEEN CHEST)
    Artistic Fountain (from the Groovy Delivery box)
    Red Hot Runway (from the Lipstick Case)
    Red Dresses Display (from the Lipstick Case)
    Orchid Cabaret Display (from the Radiant Orchid Chest)
    Easter Parade (from the Easter Basket Chest)

Even if only one of these items is in the sale, would be VERY happy (but feel free to include more... one can only dream )!

Farm Supplier
    I really want the Swan Boat (LTO)
    Pillow Fight (LTO)
    The diner display from the true love chest
    I also love all the previous suggestions

Fashion Designer
    I would love to see the mothers day breakfast in bed LTO, and the pillowfight as well. I agree with many of the suggestions in this thread too! I hope TL, at the very least, realizes we do NOT want the same items we have seen the last few times.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    I would love to see the mothers day breakfast in bed LTO, and the pillowfight as well. I agree with many of the suggestions in this thread too! I hope TL, at the very least, realizes we do NOT want the same items we have seen the last few times.
    Agreed. I would also like the groovy brown hair.

Quote Originally Posted by hsisdjhdjd View Post

YES yes please!!!!!!!

For FS Black Friday, I wish for....

For FS Black Friday, I wish for....

* Glamour display
    * Diamond Ring display

*Fairy Fountain (1st place - Fairty Tale Box)

* = Dealbreaker. If none of them are offered, TeamLava won't be making money from me on Fashion Story this season.

Eclectic Runway

Fancy Mannequin (3rd place - Spring Formal)

Everything in this Surprise Box picture

Fashion Designer
    All of those "dealbreakers" have been offered since last black Friday. I like the fairy fountain, and would not mind it being offered again, but most of us are hoping we get some NEW offers, not things we have seen multiple times.

Also, threatening the devs? Lol. Stamping your foot and demanding something or else may not be the best way to get what you want.

Executive Chef
    All of those "dealbreakers" have been offered since last black Friday. I like the fairy fountain, and would not mind it being offered again, but most of us are hoping we get some NEW offers, not things we have seen multiple times.

Also, threatening the devs? Lol. Stamping your foot and demanding something or else may not be the best way to get what you want.
    100% agreed.

Thank you for informing me of last year's Black Friday offer. As I have just started playing Fashion Story this year, I am not aware of last year's exact offer. May I please note that these are my personal wish items and I do not wish to have my opinions weighted any more important than another person. The developers will more likely go for the popular vote or what they have already decided. I have noticed my opinion is minority, but I wish to be treated with respect as I show for you.

Quote Originally Posted by =jewelfang View Post
    This accusation is unnecessary. As it is my money that I may spend, I simply highlighted for what items I personally feel worth. If TeamLava do not offer the items, they will not be at loss since others will still enjoy their offer. I just won't. Please treat my post with more respect. I apologize for my forthcoming post if you meant no harm.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast