Thread: music in my store

music in my store

I was wondering if we could have music in our store.. sometimes i put my music n start playing n its so cool having ur favorite song in ur store but of course noone can listen but me..

Maybe tl can put a choice to put at least one song n when the neighbors come visit they could hear the song..it would be awesoooome just like in real store.

Thank you for the suggestion. I agree this would be a cool feature, however it is unlikely to be added. But, I will still pass on your suggestion to our devs.
    Need help? Contact TeamLava customer support at support@teamlava.com
    Find a bug? Report it here!
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here! If that doesn't work go here to transfer your games!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!
    Terms of Service: https://www.storm8.com/terms

Yes it would be really cool to have our own music plz

Yeah yeah, I will love that. Just like how nightclub story works, it will be so cool and unique with diff store playing diff songs Just a little add on to the suggestion, if this gonna apply pls make the music play it 24hrs instead that u have to go in every hr to tab the music play :P Gosh, thinking of this making me so excited.

New Resident
    I totally agree with you there! I feel the same about my nightclub! Id love for my dancers to know what they are dancing to as i play my own Playlist.

Rhino Keeper
    Love this idea! Id love to see what songs might be playing in all my nbrs shops! U cd stream from yr own library. I dont play nightclub story, but someone above said it's a feature in that game, so i guess it is feasible!! Wd def be cool!

Bringing this back up bc I had the same thought! It would be an amazing feature and TeamLava could make a playlist of songs to choose from. Not super difficult and FS players would love it (esp those with themed boutiques)!

I got super bored with that same song of FS... At least make us choose between 5 or 10, like a music catalog, maybe they can cost coins or gems, it would be amazing!
    * FASHION STORY LOVER *

I'm a super active, 4 star player, and totally searching for new neighbors! If you are an active daily player who gifts and visits daily, just as me, feel free to add me! ID: imperialscute See ya in-game!