Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Wish List (bring back old items)

Quote Originally Posted by aishaibrahims View Post
    Box openers and non box openers are bound to have different opinions! I see and understand where you are coming from. But still stand by my suggestion! I know it was stevenkevins post you responded to but i will say that i dont think its selfish and i most certainly did not get from his post that he was putting anyone down! When i said about half price boxes i dont for 1 second think that will actually happen! When the autumn leaf dress was offered for coins not too long ago, at first i was gutted as i had spent gems on that box for that dress earlier in the year. But then as i went by alot of my neighbours and saw how thrilled they was, especially the ones who dont purchase gems, i was happy for them! So i dont think its about competition either. Whatever happened to just agreeing to disagree?
    Im used to being considered the big bad wolf or the bogeyman here but ty dear i appreciate. I know it will be impossible to reconcile box openers and non box openers but whatever, i really dont understand what is selfish in the idea to offer boxes at a discount esp since 4th prizes are generally worth 12 gems so if the said boxes are available for 12 gems no one loses anything. Oh well....
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Rhino Keeper
    You read my mind....ALL OF THESE WOULD BE GREAT!!

Rhino Keeper
    I just want that TL will have an display for less than 40 gems....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    How exactly is that fair to all players? It's definitely not fair for those who can't pay for gems or buy many gems. You probably don't realize this since apparently you can afford to drop massive amounts of money on pixels, but for those who can't afford to do so, being able to buy a couple of discounted displays to decorate their shops with for the whole entire year is definitely something worth singing about. For instance, if a person can afford to buy/save up say 50-80 gems to buy 2-3 discounted displays to work with for the rest of the year, they're not gonna drop all their gems on opening a box 2-3 times, which usually results with just a few small 4th place items. If you can afford more, then go ahead and splurge on boxes and redecorate your shop every week, but don't put down the rest of the players just because you can. That's just selfish. Instead, just let people enjoy what little accomplishes they can achieve for their shops and enjoy it. This is what this game is all about, it's not a competition of who spends more money on boxes or who got more items.
    Very well said.

Just let us players who can't spend much real money on this game enjoy it too.Right now I want to redecorate my shop but can't because LTOs are extremely expensive and all displays are in boxes. So I'm waiting for Black Friday to get some nice displays. Even discount boxes to 12 gems is not fair for people who can't afford many gems. So just let us enjoy the game even though we can't spend endless money like you to get 1st and 2nd prizes from boxes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    Very well said.

Just let us players who can't spend much real money on this game enjoy it too.Right now I want to redecorate my shop but can't because LTOs are extremely expensive and all displays are in boxes. So I'm waiting for Black Friday to get some nice displays. Even discount boxes to 12 gems is not fair for people who can't afford many gems. So just let us enjoy the game even though we can't spend endless money like you to get 1st and 2nd prizes from boxes.
    when i mentioned half price boxes its just personal preference! I would never dream of actually requesting this. Like i said in a previous post alot of my neighbours are not gem buyers and they are very excited like you for items they could never try for otherwise. And im actually happy for them. Its natural im gona initially feel annoyed if the items are ones i have already spent many gems on! But il get over it and be happy for those like yourself and hope they atleast offer decent previous ltos. I missed out on many over the years as i was once playing with minimum gems too. So i understand, just because my circumstances have changed doesnt mean i expect others to suffer or the game to change just for me!! I hope we all get something we love.

Quote Originally Posted by aishaibrahims View Post
    when i mentioned half price boxes its just personal preference! I would never dream of actually requesting this. Like i said in a previous post alot of my neighbours are not gem buyers and they are very excited like you for items they could never try for otherwise. And im actually happy for them. Its natural im gona initially feel annoyed if the items are ones i have already spent many gems on! But il get over it and be happy for those like yourself and hope they atleast offer decent previous ltos. I missed out on many over the years as i was once playing with minimum gems too. So i understand, just because my circumstances have changed doesnt mean i expect others to suffer or the game to change just for me!! I hope we all get something we love.
    exactly!!! i dont understand why people thought i was selfish when I just tried to be sensitive. I remember last year 1st prizes from boxes cost 49 gems, which is quite expensive. If boxes were offered at half price, players could gamble 4 times for the same amount and i'm sure many players would love that. Plus, I'm pretty sure not all players, esp newer ones, can't afford to spend 49 gems for BF. But apparently a couple of people over here dont care about those players who cant afford to pay so much, so why not offer every player the possibility to spend what they can spend, either discounted boxes or 49gem items? - oh but yes, I almost forgot: I'm the one who is selfish of course......

Discounted boxs I agree with that. I'd open alot depending on the box. But only one item I hope stays in a box forever but if they discount the box opening I'd be okay with that.

Executive Chef
    Personally I prefer to pay 50 gems for a display than gamble with opening the box even if it's discounted and end up with tiny 4th place items and I believe new players prefer that too.No one wants to spend 50 gems for 3rd and 4th prizes.

For the last time please TL give us AVATAR items too not only displays! I'd definitely buy the gown from Paris box, Lolita dress, Greek godess dress and old Valentine's catalogues!

Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    Personally I prefer to pay 50 gems for a display than gamble with opening the box even if it's discounted and end up with tiny 4th place items and I believe new players prefer that too.No one wants to spend 50 gems for 3rd and 4th prizes.

!
    no one necessarily has 50 gems to spend for BF.... things are different for me now but i remember when i started playing i would have loved to open a box for 12 gems and im sure many starters who didnt manage to get more than 20 gems would love it too we must stop considering BF as high level players but wish TL could offer items affordable to anyone
    whatever it is obvious that they have already prepared their sales and we ll have to cope with whats gonna pop up in a couple of days lol

Rhino Keeper
    It doesn't matter anymore bc we got the shaft anyway. A few random LTOs and not very exciting ones -a cple random closet items, one old hairdo... Like really? A LOT of people wanted the fairy fountain, that was CLEAR, but nothing doing. (I already have it but i know a lot of players wanted it and now NO). Goes to show these requests fall on deaf ears as usual. Sorry but i said it! All that hype and wishful thinking for nothing. Why bother any more ...we players are spinning our wheels when we ask for anything. Wasting our time. Last year was WAY better, we got like 5+ pages of 1st place box prizes, good LTOs. The only nice thing this year was the gem sale. Sorry but i know a lot of my NBRS we're saying this and chatting about it on their walls, so its definitely not just me.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast