Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Wish List (bring back old items)

Rhino Keeper
    Autumn Playground
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	O01cDZwl.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	56.0 KB 
ID:	16083
    Red Dresses Display; Red Hot Runway

Name:	XmJsnlc.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	129.1 KB 
ID:	16084
    Catch the Wave

Name:	fashion_story-2012-06-21-02-05-33.png 
Size:	464.9 KB 
ID:	16085Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fashion_story-2012-06-21-02-05-33.png 
Size:	464.9 KB 
ID:	16085

Rhino Keeper
    The Be Mine catalogue! it was so nice w the nightie, slippers, makeup and heart shaped perfume bottles! Others have said this too ...we think it should be a permanent catalog!

A "honeymoon" catalog w/ white or cream color demi lace bra, panties, stockings w garter and a sheer white robe

The little wishing well

The little dalmatian doggies

Dog carrier w/green bag for avatar

Pillow Fight display

Also a larger fireplace that takes up a couple of wall spaces - but not for xmas only, something neutral for year round. And if it really flickered that wd be super cool! Any animated displays!!

And maybe a 50% off gem sale so we can get lots of stuff!

I love the valentine waterfall. I vote for that!

I hear all the time about how much people really seem to want the Glamour Display (I'm not complaining about hearing people talk about this I have personal fav LTOs also) but I would have to say the glamour display is not all that glamorous itself here are MY opinions on this display... I have a smaller shop and I feel as if this display takes up to much room, you have to place it against the wall and it leaves little room for wall decor and doors. Not a lot of items really go with the theme of the display and I find the models to be taller and much larger than other display models. One last thing is that the display Usually glitches for me and it overlaps the surrounding tables/decor. Other people may disagree with me on all of this but I thought some people might like to hear this. Thanks for reading

Executive Chef
    I'd love the Gingerbread Village display, I couldn't afford it last year but this year I'd love to have many winter /Christmas dispays, please
    I regret for not getting that one

Executive Chef
    I agree. I have the Glamour Display and don't actually display it that often! I much prefer the 3x3 sizes. I wouldn't mind the larger displays so much if they allowed us to expand our boutiques to more sizes beyond the current ones available. It's a shame I have to store 90% of my displays all the time because there just isn't enough room if I also want to display mannequins plus all the stuff I'm actually trying to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by ellenandcassie View Post
    I hear all the time about how much people really seem to want the Glamour Display (I'm not complaining about hearing people talk about this I have personal fav LTOs also) but I would have to say the glamour display is not all that glamorous itself here are MY opinions on this display... I have a smaller shop and I feel as if this display takes up to much room, you have to place it against the wall and it leaves little room for wall decor and doors. Not a lot of items really go with the theme of the display and I find the models to be taller and much larger than other display models. One last thing is that the display Usually glitches for me and it overlaps the surrounding tables/decor. Other people may disagree with me on all of this but I thought some people might like to hear this. Thanks for reading

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    I even had a dream about the game and sleep shopped. Woke up, half awake barely and spent 200 gems on boxes. The easter box.....

In the middle of august.....o.O.
    Lol, you might want to see a doctor about that >.<

Executive Chef
    I don't remember if I mentioned it before here but I'd love to see avatar items on sale too, not only displays, this is half a dress up game.
    I'm dying for Lolita dress and Faux Fur coat.

Rhino Keeper
    I would really love to see the may dancer from the may box! I've tried for it many times!!! It's all I want in that box! If i had more wishes for more items they would be the frog butler from the mystery box and from the woodland box the carved bear, frog log, ice deer, and reflecting pool! Please and thank you! Love the game so much please don't discard it cuz I didn't like restaurant story 2! I really love this first version so much, and I've only been playing for around 9 months!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dll137 View Post
    I would really love to see the may dancer from the may box! I've tried for it many times!!! It's all I want in that box! If i had more wishes for more items they would be the frog butler from the mystery box and from the woodland box the carved bear, frog log, ice deer, and reflecting pool! Please and thank you! Love the game so much please don't discard it cuz I didn't like restaurant story 2! I really love this first version so much, and I've only been playing for around 9 months!
    You might wanna post that on the Restaurant Story thread. This is a Fashion Story thread.

* Can a mod or OP please change the thread's title to "Fashion Story Black Friday Wish List"?

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast