Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update 8-26-2014

I live in New Zealand. Just outside Christchurch in the south island.
    I'm on Android and no update or new version so far. I got up got a hot chocolate and jumped back into bed to see what our update was going to be, it's disappointing when there's nothing. Thank you for the pictures ladies.

Executive Chef
    No new shoes again? Argh. Also, those pants look very similar to some jeans we already have. And the XP is still. so. low.
    It's kind of an expensive update, and the people are really big compared to the background in the LTO. I'm pretty sure I'll pass on it.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh well. Gems saved for me too! Thanks for pics. Atleast waiting 5 days wont be painful now!

Fashion Designer
    Android user here too, and still nothing. Looks like we will be getting the 90's as a whole new version, lol.
    Well, at least we aren't missing anything. Nothing looks interesting this week. There were some fun fashions in the 90's, to boil it down to neon and breakdance....

I would rather have had a big hair, ripped jeans punk rock 80's than this stuff. and this is my last free Tuesday before school starts and I will be volunteering through updates.

Ah well. Guess I will go outside and enjoy the final days of summer, instead of playing fashion story. lol.

Executive Chef
    Wow...yet another update with nothing at all for me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    looking at the lto looks like we got the boys' outfit for our avatar girls lol
    In the 90s, we girls did dress like boys. We wore their shoes, socks, pants, caps/hats, and shirts. It was a fun decade for me. I enjoyed it.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Executive Chef
    I actually rather like this update. I love the look of the jacket and I agree with dalula that we have a similar looking pair of jeans but hey this one is high waisted. I love high waisted stuff. I also like the unique looking black choker.

EVERYTHING IS JUST SO GEM HEAVY THOUGH Also, no shoes and no new hairstyles again???? That sucks Hoping for futuristic next week! It better be good!

Executive Chef
    Does anyone have the prices for the items? My device is dead :/

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    In the 90s, we girls did dress like boys. We wore their shoes, socks, pants, caps/hats, and shirts. It was a fun decade for me. I enjoyed it.
    Meh. I didn't like it too much. Guys with saggy baggy pants and girls with little half shirts n baggy pants. Well they could've at least put that. I don't like how they did the neon thing when we have neon already here.
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Fashion Designer
    I'm on android, but from what I can see it's a meh update for me. I actually like the catalog items separately but it doesn't seem to be very 90s to me. I love how fun and different the LTO and mannequin are. We really need some more displays with mannequins acting like real people and having fun. Other than that nothing stands out to me. My only criticism is that they should stop skipping time periods. TL if you're gonna have a different decade each week please do it chronologically.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast